• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

How High Are You? v. Dark Mermaid Technology

Status
Not open for further replies.
Blazing some high grade moroccan hash, first smoke in almost a week so i got a pretty good buzz

10mgs of Alprazolam
Couple mid grade joints
Nicotine and caffeine

I feel pretty good could be higher but I'm not complaining.

enough oxy to make me vom, twice. I swear I think these IR 20s (cheaper than Oc's have more than 20 mgs in each cap) either that or my tolerance is down - did like 60 mgs and started vomming.

enough oxy to make me vom, twice. I swear I think these IR 20s (cheaper than Oc's have more than 20 mgs in each cap) either that or my tolerance is down - did like 60 mgs and started vomming.

I read your posts man and you say you take the OC 40s...I didn't think they make the OC's anymore? I thought they changed the formulation to OP?

and yes, the IR's today, are much more potent than the OP's.

a 30mg Roxicodone would have me high, but a 30mg OP wouldn't. I hate the OP's, they're shitty

I read your posts man and you say you take the OC 40s...I didn't think they make the OC's anymore? I thought they changed the formulation to OP?

and yes, the IR's today, are much more potent than the OP's.

a 30mg Roxicodone would have me high, but a 30mg OP wouldn't. I hate the OP's, they're shitty
I take oc 40s not Ops they r crushable how u guys used to get em b4 they change the formula. Aswell as IRs.

Im not in the US. Never seen an OP in my life.

Ot: nodding now. I took 2 oxycontin 40s 40 mins ago above wat i stated the high wasand is great. I took cyclizine for the nausea. Also took loprazolam and clobazam and weed its mak8ng me nod FACE .

The OP's sound great. like a nice slow-release version.

I preferred oxycontins(Slow-Release) over the roxis' oxycodone any ways.
Been hitting this dank weed all morning its really nice.

update;Vodka from The bottle i've drank 1/4th. no food yet!

Last edited:
after letting my self hit benzo WD and get a taste for the first time, time for my dose. If my hands get too shaky I cant weight it right

50mg diclaz
and im on 2g syrian rue

edit: woops, 55mg.... gonna feel good in a bit. Id drink but i have the rue in me, but ill tobacco some.

4x 5mg valiums.. sniffin oxy 30s (blues) and listenin to eminem freestyless!!
i go inpatient tomorrow im gettin big high tonight

Last edited:
I feel fucking great/euphoric starting to nod.
.15gs of some bomb tar Heroin (smoked)
14mgs of Alprazolam (fuck my benzo tolerance)
25mgs of Doxylamine
Nicotine camel Turkish gold s

Can't wait to get home to smoke the rest of my Tar H, and smoke on some dank Pineapple Express. Nod central here I come :-D

Last edited:
I take oc 40s not Ops they r crushable how u guys used to get em b4 they change the formula. Aswell as IRs.

Im not in the US. Never seen an OP in my life.

oxycontin 40s

OPs are fucked, never even seen em but i know theyre fucked. oc's are cool but i fuck with the oxycodones they come in tiny crushable pills color coated by strength which i love bein a perc junkie makes it much more simple %) idk what the rest of you guys on here around the states get but here in Md (aa county) it used to be about the OC 80s but now everybodys gettin scripted oxy 10s, 15, and 30s instead of the oc's which is great cus the codones are nice n sniffable. oh yea and ive been only seein footballs around the county the bars are in the city (bmore) for sum reason.

edit: Im also puffin on the k2 (bizzaro) here and there

Last edited:
I fucking hated bizarro... getting high on that 55mg diclaz, considering busting into the flub. Since I dont really get high on diclaz, and only had 150mg flub left, I took 100mg. Bad me! I've tolerated 80mg so I can tolerate this I guess.

I had to guide some youngin through a overdose so he didnt go runnin around near cops screaming crazy stuff. Had to get him on the ground, and like cuddle/comfort him till he came out of it.

Another instance at that park when I wasnt there a highschooler took 1 hit, went nuts breaking car windows. And this is all right next to middle/highschool and the po station.

Last edited:
For every good thing I hear about synth noids, there's usually 3 bad things. I've just heard too many horror stories and read too many bad reports on Erowid to even bother trying them. Some people have odd tastes in drugs though. I really liked DOB but my friends said it was a pretty shitty drug. YMMV I guess.

OT: Just picked up my weed for next week so I'm stoked to have that out of the way. The weekends can be pretty hectic in that regard. I took a bong rip and I'm nicely blazed. Once the kratom I took about 30 minutes ago kicks in, I'll take another and maybe some diphenhydramine. I feel like chilling and watching movies tonight. Take it easy fellas. %)

nice. i drank 1/2 litre of vodka(low tolerance). smoked a joint with my flatmate.

i miss kratom. suchs a great thiing

Oh haha. When kratom used to make me feel, wonderful period of my life. Best actually. When I was in the mntns in Asheville, NC. Plus I brang 5-meo-dalt and DMT. Which I always mention upon bringing up the last of the vial is buried up there when I get back one day. One day.

Ok so the flub kicked in and I weighted everything else, there was 175 total. So I took the remaining 75, thinking this is my last chance to experience joy from it. (Sorry again bro). My body's startin to actually feel flub. Also ~10mg moxy. I weighed out my remains, and planned what I wanted to research in this novel compound. With those plans made, I thought, 3rd night in a row.... fuck it im on a benzo just toss it in. Lets see if I can hit a ++ with tolerance and 2g rue in me. I think the flub is helping me feel the + rolly kinda feel I never was able to get.

Either way, its tryptamine rest for a while. 5-htp from a natrual source, flax seeds for fatty acids and omega 3s, replenish. Im thinking in the future, 2g rue with 15mg moxy. That leaves me a 20mg trip to later rue with too. But Im giving it at least 5 days.

Damn professer how many days in a row have you been hitting it hard lol??? Benzos, tripping, etc. I'd be zonked hahaa. Maybe that's why I don't push limits anymore... When I was 19/20 tho, nothing could stop me.

Leegrow, inpatient? Thought u were on maintenance?? Why the intervention??? At least meet some chicks while you're there at least.

I'm just at work drinking my coffee and trying to teach myself to say "fuck it" to all the bullshit that's going on in the systems tonight. My manager who is here for the first half of my shift slows me down sometimes, and he just left so at least I can kick back without him bothering me now (he is brand new too and knows less than me somehow). Way too anxious for having a benzo in my system I tell ya hwat. Gonna do my best to relax now and look forward to getting fucked up later today. *big exhale* haha.

benzos get me normal, the 150-160mg flub combined doses was first high i got from em in a long time

i was unimpressed with moxy so i didnt mind wasting some, aco-dmt is on the back shelf for a long time and its 3rd day -- im waiting a long time. I have enough to wait and do 2 more researches, see how deep I can get this novel compound (in my eyes)

im just letting the moxy flow out of me and the flub keep me flubbin -- i got minor visuals and the high kinda distracted from the flub but thats gonna be lasting around in me a good bit, ultimately regret it, was just 7mg, but its energy disrupted my first real taste of flub. And my last, for now. I was supposed to save it for a friend. 3=

p.s. 80mg diclaz down the hatch because im feeling like a self hating git atm. If I didnt need it, and to ration it, id try and black out, this wont

i seriously am planning to get my body on track now ive moxied it up, start tapering down, wait till wd;s set in to dose, etc. -- i waited for WDs till i was gonna get too shaky to work the scale today thats a start. I enjoyed my first taste of WD. I want to cap up a dose and see how far out I can ride the WD sometime. typically i wake up feeling fine but go straight to 50mg. Im 22 and just trying to piece a life back together after a bad car accident.

Last edited:
will read posts in a sec.

almost finished the 1ltre bottle vodka and i don't have much of a tolerance. 3/4 done. smoked some dank. took 4mg Etizolam 'cause i can already feel the bad effects from the Alochol. the room was spinning before

edit ----- some more smoking. weeed is so fucking good. i mean - it has saved me. i will quit (everyday smoking) eventually but for now i am high a lot. doesn't effect negatively now but i know I'll be way better without it. Full power inc

Last edited:
around 30mg of EPH sublingual (great ROA) and listening to Sublime. Will experiment a little with this drug today, have hash, bromazepam and could eventually get codeine for the comedown so i think i'll be OK. Should use some of this stimulation for studying but doesn't sound very appealing right now.

oh man that is sick i also miss EPH. A way better version of ritalin ime and, as long as you have benzos for the comedown it's good. miss it. too bad ya can't snort it.

might do another 1mg Etizolam before i go o bed. wonder if i'll get a hangover i feel i wont.

Status
Not open for further replies.