• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

How High Are You? v. Befriending The Shadow People

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've got one of those "edibles" hangovers... but I swear the bud in my cookie was probably Sativa-strained or at least hybrid... I was so fuckin giddy and shit...

about to drink coffee, do a bag of dope, take some klonopin anddddddddd whatever else may or may not come along

I am feeling pretty high right now, man... we just copped a bundle and these bags are fat!

I don't have my scale with me but I'd say that a couple of the bags we picked up today would have come out to something like .07 or .08, pretty close to being on point at .1

I'm going to put aside two bags until we get home so I can weigh them. I'm already high, so, whatever... :)

However I felt the need to pick up some dope today because the bags have been so slammin' lately that it would be a dopehead injustice not to pick them up while they're around. ;)

Booted one about an hour ago and have this really great high. %)

In the 7 hours after I did that initial shot I snorted half a bag and then shot a second bag 7 hours after the first. Doing those 2.5 bags was enough to get me fucked up all night and was enough to keep me high for about 15 hours. 8o I mean high too, not just buzzed or not sick yet.

I may try to save one of these for some future point when I really want to get fucked up or just want some really great gear. Though saving a bag is much easier said than done. 8)

Shot 3/4ths of a bag about 20 minutes ago and am already feeling pretty fucked up. I don't know if there is some stronger opiate (fent cut?) or if they're just really pure, but these bags be crazy strong! Damn! %)

I just blew a little line of mxe and ate some phenibut. Gonna eat some more phenibut, just disappointed I don't have any kratom or alcohol to add...I just need to feel empty cause missing her is really tough.

Thanks Seyer! <3

I'm totally chill. Feeling the gabapentin even more with the bud. And somehow eating a little bit helped too.

I'm feeling pretty good right now... just picked up another bundle, and we're sipping on some wine.

This dope is a little different than the stuff we picked up earlier today. It's slightly more tan in color, and it's a little fluffier, and it's got a stronger chemical taste; bags are a little smaller, too... just goes to show that the color of dope really does have little bearing on its quality, at least most the time.

ive drank the equivlant of 3 4lokos, smoked a few bowls, might take some ativan in a minute

So i got so fucking wasted on sunday night i started mouthing off to my parents...not good. And I was drunk chatting like crazy. I'm looking back on what I wrote and omfg, so bad. I could barely type. Anyways guess what I'm doing now? DRINKING! But I'm not pushing it that far tonight. Man alcohol makes you do some crazy shit.

Chillen on a bag of some decent dope and 1 mg clonazepam. Decided to hit up my backup connect today just to chanhe things up and the thing i like about this dude is he makes sure your in and out with your bags very quick. Normal connect sometimes makes me wait on streets for rediculous amounts of time before dude pulls up. Such a great feeling to finally see the grill of the whip pulling down the street, but at the same time when I see the same type of car pass me on any random street I'll start to crave like crazy.

Anyone see that new Vonage commercial thats like "good morning neighbor! You ready for your bundle?" Very corny i know but it made me chuckle.

Chillen on a bag of some decent dope and 1 mg clonazepam. Decided to hit up my backup connect today just to chanhe things up and the thing i like about this dude is he makes sure your in and out with your bags very quick. Normal connect sometimes makes me wait on streets for rediculous amounts of time before dude pulls up. Such a great feeling to finally see the grill of the whip pulling down the street, but at the same time when I see the same type of car pass me on any random street I'll start to crave like crazy.

Anyone see that new Vonage commercial thats like "good morning neighbor! You ready for your bundle?" Very corny i know but it made me chuckle.

Killa Bees! What drug are you talking about with "bundle"? Im guessing H.

Myself,
45mg MXE @ 850pm
Been smokin that dank shit all day. got some tasty jack herer and gods gift :)

Peace,
DTHM

Ate some hash and hiked around in Joshua Tree, the sunset was fucking amazing.

First time having Oxy's.
2x10mg IR Oxynorm's.

Feel kinda sleepy? Intially felt sick. Now I'm just....meh.

Feel euphoric after 300mg Dihydrocodeine and 200mg Tramadol. Gahhh I just love this feeling <3

Status
Not open for further replies.