Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

How High Are You? v. Befriending The Shadow People

Status
Not open for further replies.

verso

Bluelighter
You can still find the old thread here: V. Smokin Rocks With The Undead.

I'm nodding like crazy right now after sniffing five bags and taking a bit of benadryl... mmm... feels good, man!

Last edited:
hell yes new thread. making it through the night with a lot of oxycodone. got 2 finals tomorrow :|

Finished off that combo I was talking about in the previous thread.

So 45mg of oxy, 1mg xanax, 25mg benadryl, and weed. THEN I added the nice 5.5 mile run at 2:30am and now I am feelin' banging! :) :D Drinking a protein shake and am about to toke up a bowl. I'm excite! =D

I woke up in the middle of the night, so to get back to sleep, I just took 2mg of clon, had a few PBRs, and smoked another gram or so of hash. Is already sedating me back to bed, and feels good to boot.

Loaded a bowl of meth, then saw that most of the last bowl I had loaded earlier had in fact become stuck inside the stem.
So I pushed 'em in and smoked two bowls instead of one.
Life's little miracles... :D

So I'm pretty high.
Which I had a shot though... Ugh.

400mg tramadol, 150mg codeine, 20mg diazepam and some spliffs. Chilled out and euphoric.
I want a bar or a kpin, but I don't have xanax and my kpins are at home. Only have 4 left anyway.

IV'd 70mg of amph.

Surprised again by the lack of side effects vs the ones that snorting / swallowing produce.

Last edited:
1200mg of gabapentin and some weed for now. Going to take 2 more gabas a couple hours after bringing me up to 2400mg. Im trying the staggering my dose method because i hear it works better?

Also planning on adding like 150mg of dxm a little later so that and some weed should bring to a nice and euphoric state.

Noddin from my methadone dose, as well as my clonazepam. Feeling mighty fine!

Uh, woke up & railed 30mg of oxycodone... I'm trying to be conservative but it isn't working
Also, 3mg clonazepam
20mg hydroxyzine

Last edited:
The girlfriend sold her schoolbooks back to the store, and we came up with enough money for a few bags. I'm not insanely high, but I'm content at the moment. :)

I'm at work and have a new script for syrup = hydrocodone5mg+pseudoephedrine60mg. It's a nice buzz and functional :). I'm a lightweight, 0 tolerance. I can see how folks get accustomed to this. It's like focused and productive + relaxed. Don't feel like working :( But im not mOre f'd up than I planned to be.

2mg Suboxone NA
120mg amph salts PO

Man I need a benzo or a good ol` fashion opioid nod right now. Even a cig would do. Gotta try to turn today into a good day, rather than have all this negativity though.

Smoking meth for the first time with a homie...

Damn this shit feels good. Quite similar to MDMA really.... wish I had something like GHB to go with it though...

Uh, woke up & railed 30mg of oxycodone... I'm trying to be conservative but it isn't working
Also, 3mg clonazepam
20mg hydroxyzine

Up to 45mg oxycodone
4mg clonazepam
30mg hydroxyzine

and a mu-fuckin Slizzurpee :D

Damn dxm is feelin gooood

150mg and some marijuana along with my previoud dose of 2400mg of gabapentin got my whole body buzzin. I may take some more gaba if I'm feelin saucy. (Saucy?)

30mg Oxycodone
A bag of Heroin
2mg Klonopin
Weed
Benadryl

Very good, euphoric combo :). I like taking Oxy with Dope...you seem you get the best of both drugs and none of the side-effects.

30mg Oxycodone
A bag of Heroin
2mg Klonopin
Weed
Benadryl

Very good, euphoric combo :). I like taking Oxy with Dope...you seem you get the best of both drugs and none of the side-effects.
I agree, oxy + dope is fucking awesome... :D

traded 3 suboxone for .25g of some FIRE heroin and 2mg xanax......

so im on:
300mg cimetidine + 50mg benedry (potentiation)
2mg xanax - oral
.25g heroin - nasal
4 bowls of some homegrown jack the ripper - smoked
fresh pack of ciggs

i dont mind it at all

Took 0.5 mg of clonazepam and 20 mg of methadone as my IV coke and heroin wore off..starting to feel some effects from them. Wish I could've taken more of both, but I have to conserve..With all those things combined, though, I feel pretty nice. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.