• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

How High Are You? v. America's in flames, take all the drugs, this is not a test

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wake and baking with BTH... Nothing beats the feeling when you get morning goosebumps from your first hit of H in the day.
I also took my daily dose of BZD's.

1.0g Heroin (smoked throughout the day)
45mg Morphine SR
40mg Diazepam
2mg Alprazolam
100mg Promethazine
100mg Hydroxyzine
800mg Gabapentin
Caffeine (hot coffee)
Nicotine (Marlboro NXT's)

0.5mg of clonazepam, some kratom and a spliff. I might still be feeling the amphetamines cause i'm hiigh.
happy saturday bl!

I, on the other hand, have absolutely nothing to do, which is probably why I've stayed really really stoned all day long

^^^ =D

I'm hoping my week gets significantly less busy after Wednesday. It's really tomorrow and Monday that will be the bears.

That reminds me, plenty of discount candy later this week.

I'm going to rock the 40mg methadone wafers I came up on today tomorrow morning... YES.

I havn't had 40mg methadone wafers in YEARS.. I fucking miss them.

Although, I've had the Roxane brand name METHADONE DISKETS before.. not these generic ones from Malli's I have.. although my boy told me these are fucking incredible.. he said I should like them just as much as the Diskets, if not he said I'd like them even more.. guess there's only one way to find out? hah. can't wait til tomorrow morning.

I love the wafers because they're dispersible.. melts in water.. I'm going to have one HELL of a fucking cocktail tomorrow morning.

My plan is this,

2 40mg Methadone wafers (80mg)
1 50mg Zohydro (hydrocodone ER)
4 10mg Diazepam (40mg)
1 2mg Clonazepam
4 25mg Promethazine (100mg)
2 50mg Hydroxyzine (100mg)

The Zohydro and Hydroxyzine are in capule form, the hydroxyzine is already powder, but I'm going to have to crush up the Zohydro beads..
The Diazepam is already pretty crumbly, so thats good.
The Clonazepam and promethazine are pretty dense pills, I'm going to crush those up and mix them with the rest..

I hear these methadone wafers are orange flavored? I don't think so personally..
But i know for sure my klonopins are delicious.. MINTY.

Hows that for a morning cocktail?

That's quite a cocktail haha

I'm procrastinating packing and everything else, fucking stressed.

dope and dabs

25g yellow vein kratom, 30mg temazepam. Yellow vein kratom is the best kind!
Had a great trip on Ayahuasca and I think I was shown there would be a train wreck and I need to find out more. Had beautiful feelings and visuals and telepathic experiences, and I think I turned many people telepathic with it. And I did not even puke from that, but I tried eating Yopo seeds even though someone told me with telepathy to stop because I thought they contained mostly DMT and 5-meo-dmt but they are 7.4% bufotenin and it was an overdose and kind of scary but I puked before I absorbed enough to hurt me.

This is the first time I have been able to Ayahuasca to work without barfing too fast.
Later I would like to get someone here to let me teleport smoke into them, it is something I have learned I can do and I want to prove it and then we can all start doing it to the media to prove teleportation and start teleporting drugs into each other. I teleported some clonazepam into someone's mouth the other day but it probably had saliva in it too as it was dissolving under my tongue. They told me they tasted it. But people are often sending tobacco flavor into my mouth.

^^^ yeah, yopo is 5-HO-DMT. you crush the seeds up with calcium carbonate (IIRC) and snort the mixture. i've done it once and it's a pretty fucking trippy and stimulating experience even at a low dosage. maybe chill on the teleportation stuff tho

@ FM, I've found music makes everything better. Are you listening to some good beats while organizing your things? I know you're not big on the booze, but you could also invite a friend or two over and entice them to help with a 6 pack, haha.

OT: a little bit more valium and some homemade blueberry ice cream. just about done packing food for tomorrow's work shift and about to cook up some eel. yum. still got a few hours in the evening left to enjoy :)

Thanks man, problem is that my place is really small so it's really hard to pack up, just getting really claustrophobic in here. But a little bit of work is a lot of progress lol

Worked a little hard when I was high and got kind of nauseous... so taking dabs

2mg clonazepam, some weed through pipe and then bong. Half way through my klon and still not feeling sleep. :/

65mg liquid methdone
800mg cimetidine
3000mg methocarbamol
Coffee
Nicotine

Still waiting for the system at my MMT clinic to increase my dose to 70mg methadone like the doctor said he was going to prescribe. I do feel much better on just 65mg, although 70mg will hold me much better than that. It sucks being a fast metabolizer with chronic/acute pain. Still getting used to the rods in my pelvis and femurs. Shit fucking aches, especially since its been rainy and cold here. I definitely feel it deep in my bones in the early morning hours.

Feeling better as I sip my coffee and vaping my nicotine as the methadone kicks in slowly, but surely and heavily.

80mg Methadone (2 40mg wafers)
50mg Hydrocodone ER
40mg Diazepam
2mg Clonazepam
100mg Promethazine
100mg Hydroxyzine
800mg Gabapentin
+Caffeine
+Nicotine

Feeling the come up of my opiates... yes!

UPDATE:

BTW, the 40mg wafers by MALLI are in fact orange flavored... they're actually pretty tasty.. and I'm feeling GREAT.. Methadone wafers are the shit,

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.