• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

How High Are You? v. America's in flames, take all the drugs, this is not a test

Status
Not open for further replies.
70mg liquid methadone
800mg gabapentin
600mg cimetidine
3750mg methocarbamol
Coffee
Nicotine

Methacodone, we only have the Roxane Labs Inc. Methadone Oral Concentrate (cherry; 10mg/mL). I remember this girl Shannon went to my clinic years ago and received the wafers though (she's since passed away, overdosed on IV heroin and cocaine, shit was sad she was a good person, just lost in this world like myself)

Sad to hear, it is easy in life to turn on wrong paths, it is strength that brings us back.

Ot: just my 60mgs of oxy, somas, NMC hydroxyzine(pfff) and rezzinnn which does not even count as thc in my bloody book

Sir Tophamhat
I have now friends except telepathic animals. I have asperbers syndrome and I can't get close to humans except with telepathy. Right noe I am high on yellow vein kratom. 2-methyl-2 butanol, an 1,4,butanediool and clonopim and 300mg DXM to remove receptor blockers. The polar bear told me about the train wreck in Luxembourg and I had a vision while on Ayahuasca of a train thst looked like it and it happened when it was suppposed too. zzzzzzgod is showing me stuff. ZZZZZZZZZZZThis feels real goood. I am smoking cigarettes and teleporting smoke.

So I bought a cannabis vaporizer (Extreme Q) and just vaped a ballon with maybe 0.15g , got me pretty stoned, aahh I always wanted a desktop vaporizer!
+3g of kratom (red+white vein mix)

Of course I would eat an edible that was strong as fuck the night before my last name came up to piss at the MMT clinic... faaaaack!

70mg liquid methadone
600mg cimetidine
Coffee
Nicotine

Ox Eee Tea H Sea lol well left this on my phone and forgot about it for an hour, so that's a relaxed sign

Hi, I was needing help on how to detox safely from morphine 60mg abg.. I currently take half a pill of 60mg morphine a day.. but I want to taper off safely.. Any help with a taper plan will help thank you..

depends on your supply. at 30mg a day you could go cold turkey and it would be safe. you can't die from opiate withdrawals. i would just try to decrease your dosage by 5mg/day and see how you feel. from there, try decreasing in smaller increments.

OT: not rly high, kinda relaxed from banjo and L theanine. it's raining and I have to go to the DMV now. boo.

Hammered on fifty fifty vodka cranberry.

I got married a few days ago and the night was pure magic....I felt like I was on mdma and in a story. With no drugs....until the end of the reception I had alcohol and a light dose of mxe.

For days after when I think of the night or my new wife...I get a wave of euphoria as good as real drugs....similar to a ohenibut or mxe afterglow. Clean subtle euphoria

I guess I've had the same feeling before from accomplishmentts...but not anywhere near as strong or long lasting.

Gonna smoke weed later....guess the natural euphoria isn't enough. Or I'm a creature of habit

Been smoking dope all day and feeling fly.

1g Heroin (smoked)
45mg Morphine SR (oral)
30mg Diazepam
2mg Clonazepam
100mg Promethazine
100mg Hydroxyzine
800mg Gabapentin

I like mixing Morphine with Heroin. It just obviously becomes a strong Morphine high. #cloud9

I got married a few days ago and the night was pure magic....I felt like I was on mdma and in a story. With no drugs....until the end of the reception I had alcohol and a light dose of mxe.

For days after when I think of the night or my new wife...I get a wave of euphoria as good as real drugs....similar to a ohenibut or mxe afterglow. Clean subtle euphoria

I guess I've had the same feeling before from accomplishmentts...but not anywhere near as strong or long lasting.

Gonna smoke weed later....guess the natural euphoria isn't enough. Or I'm a creature of habit

Hey congratulations...I consider myself to be somewhat "cynical" but romantic love and companionship is very special IMO, it's definitely in the somewhat short column of "things that make life good/worth living"

0T: dope binge after a 4 day hiatus...some weed too. Synthesized together in my brain they create a new drug called herojuana (my favorite drug!) ;) Been nodding pretty hard today, it's rare that I "nod" but today I just said fuck it

Congratulations man. I also recently got married and it's something else, but droogas always make it better, eh. Enjoy.

OT: slightly baked off 10 mg O-PCE and 3 mg FUB-PB22, contemplating getting some codeine.

40mg Methadone
30mg Oxymorphone (20mg oral 10mg snorted)
40mg Diazepam
2mg Alprazolam
100mg Promethazine
100mg Hydroxyzine
800mg Gabapentin

Got a nice nod going, after I snorted that opana I felt a really strong rush.. Methadone and opana go together very nicely. Two very potent and well respected opiates

O man. My regular pet Ox his name is E and some really nice heady agent orange flower it's niceee

1.5mg bupe and dabs of Girl Scout Cookie (in original dispensary packaging)

Congratulations LSD! I swear you described exactly how I feel about my lady as well. The feeling she gives me is better than any drug I've tried. Since we're about to living in the same place

High as fuck playing RE7, this is pants-shittingly(sp?) horrifying. I did have a lengthy chainsaw duel boss battle though, which was pretty fucking awesome.

Spent the better part of my morning talking to my (slightly) younger sister about life and shit before I leave for good in a few days. It was nice, we both really needed it

(For some reason that posted itself before I was done typing the second paragraph, plz help, overlord P2C)

Anyways, I feel like living with her is going to substantially cut down my drug use, (besides THC, that will definitely go up) because she distracts me entirely from the less-than-good stuff I use.

Last edited by a moderator:
Drank 10 yuenglings, polished off the remainder of my Jim Beam, and vaped a few bowls of some good weed. Feels Ight.

sober now. in a minute gonna go to my favorite bar for a few. work also is starting to give me more hours again, which is good. also my application process for getting into an RN program should be complete in a few weeks and that makes me excited.

Status
Not open for further replies.