Votes: 95 30.8%
  • A few times a year

Votes: 108 35.1%
  • Once a year

Votes: 12 3.9%
  • I don't use ecstasy

Votes: 16 5.2%

• Total voters
NO! Gone two years strong and the magic hath not left me!

But seriously though, I don't believe in loss of magic as I do in loss of serotonin OR I'm just a lucky one!

I'll start with 1 and redose every 3hrs in halves for a total of no more than 3!

Most of my friends roll alot.They roll probrably like saturday and sunday of each month lol
Some even more than that!They take alot of 5-htp
I one roll once a month.I rolled off a dolphin a few weeks ago.
I hear alot of bad things about blue dolphins on this site but here in h-town they are fucking bad ass!!!!!
I only take one pill by the way.

I like to keep it to once a month at the most. I prefer once every 3 months which I'm doing pretty well to keeping to at the moment.

i have no routine. It depends on my mood and cash flow. Sometimes once a week, sometimes six times a week. Im not exagerating either.

Once a week in 2001. But now that I have responsibilities it's been about 2 years since my last dose. If I had the time/inclination I would dose, perhaps, once a month. Most likely, now, I would only dose on very special occasions.

Once a week for me. Ive only been on the shit for about 4 months and im going hard with no less and no more than once a week. My tolerance is building im having to take 2-4 each night now. The reason im still going this hard is because im still feeling 100 percent, ive only had one bad come down(found out later the pill had acid in it), and im just having to much fun with mates at the moment. As soon as my tolerance is too high to afford to take it and my comedowns outwiegh the come up and peak i will be giving it a rest for a bit. untill then im gonna eat them up like crazy.

Dr_McPhat said:
Once a week for me. Ive only been on the shit for about 4 months and im going hard with no less and no more than once a week. My tolerance is building im having to take 2-4 each night now. The reason im still going this hard is because im still feeling 100 percent, ive only had one bad come down(found out later the pill had acid in it), and im just having to much fun with mates at the moment. As soon as my tolerance is too high to afford to take it and my comedowns outwiegh the come up and peak i will be giving it a rest for a bit. untill then im gonna eat them up like crazy.

I don't get this kind of thinking but meh, whatever does it for you...

I tend to do it monthly.

P.S Pills are unlikely to have acid in them. More likely you took MDA.

I used to roll 2 times a week (friday and saturday), but after a few years I've had enough. Now I roll 5 times a year.

I don't have a regular pattern due to university taking up 24 weeks of the year for me.
Might be twice in December, once in late March (Easter break), then 4 times June through to September, then nothing till December again.

Totals 7 or 8 times a year, sometimes with a short break, other times with a longer one. While I do feel a bit iffy sometimes only having a 3 week break between usages, the next break is 3 months usually so I rationalise it like that.
Though lately I am having conflicting feels about my usage (of drugs in general), precipitated by a few comments (non using) friends have said :\
Dr_McPhat said:
(found out later the pill had acid in it)
Strong visuals + Bad come down = MDA usually. Ecstasy pills do not contain LSD.

Once a month is a vague outline, generally it's the summer now, so off college for the next 7/8 weeks I'll probably have quite a lot, but then doubtfully again for a few months so meh.

Once every three months for the past 3 years. This schedule coincides with special events for me as well, birthday, new years, etc. So, every time I roll it is just as special as the first time. I don't see the point in using every week, it loses its luster as a special treat. It is better to pre-load with 5-htp and vitamins for the week leading up to the roll and just have a spectacular time 4 times a year. Life is fun without pills, so who needs them every week?

I don't mean to say 'just use as much as you want and wait for problems'; more that you should stick to what seems like a reasonable schedule AND be on the lookout for symptoms that the chosen frequency is still too much. Saying 'once a month' or so is the starting point; keeping a close eye on your own mental health is the other half of the equation.

I've been using Ecstasy for a year now, and have moderated myself to once a month, or less.

I set this rule for myself after trying it for the first time. At times it has been hard sticking true to my word, but it's definitely worth it.

Thats about right if your body was doing it on its own!

With 5-htp its a matter of days!

Special occasins is the only time I do it. I want to ensure that rolling remains a very special experience. This also allows me to not get tired of using X. Callum what's up - im from the great H-Town (Do you know Corey)