Votes: 95 30.8%
  • A few times a year

Votes: 108 35.1%
  • Once a year

Votes: 12 3.9%
  • I don't use ecstasy

Votes: 16 5.2%

• Total voters
I roll every 2 months are so but not feeling very excited to do it again just from the simple fact that my last roll was the first methbomb Ive dropped....

it used to be about once every week or two weeks but the past 2 months roughly we've all been on them 4-5 times a week, i know its too much but when everyones on the booze and everyone ends up drunk its very very hard not to get them.

A big factor in it all is well yea obviosily the drink but how easy i can get them.

Started with xtc, once a week or twice a week. 2 months later cut back to once in two weeks. Then to once in a month for a long period. Then I stopped for nearly a year, after more than a year of use.
Now I'm back at it, I'll try to keep it once in two months - once in three months.
I did have a bad start, taking MDMA two days at a festival, and the week after at another festival, and 3 weeks after that again. So that makes 4 times in a month. But since I'm nearly a newcomer again, it doesn't really matter, I tell myself :p

For a little while I was doing it every week, maybe twice a week. Now to save money and my seratonin and my sober-sanity, I am cutting myself down to no more than once (max two and a half pills) per month.

During my "hay days" whic lasted about 3yrs i did x every weekend totalling about 6 a weekend.
Then i gradually decreased over the next two three yrs now its maybe once every 6mnths! Who knows what damage ive done over the yrs it was stupid really but i dont regret it one bit.

i try to save it for good concerts or festivals mostly. i'd say, aside from this summer when very pure molly has been too easy to attain for me, i usually try to space it out to once every 3 months. I dont enjoy just doing it because it makes me feel fake, or at least alot of fake emotions which are not normally there for people, so i will only roll with my boys who i love regardless if i'm rolling or not and ONLY if i can dance. Usually thats the main cause, cuz i love to dance and shows so a nice pill or two at a disco biscuits show is very sweet! lots of dancing and lots of energy to dance!

i hate the come down alot though, i feel how my brain is drained as soon as i'm off.....thats why xanax and a 12-pack is necessary. or some 2c-b if i'm ready for more that night/early morning.

i think im in the minority, cause i never did the weekly or daily thing shortly after trying e for the first time. It has always been three months or longer. And i think that you can enjoy mdma indefinately if you never get over the top, and space it out

Before lockdown drug treatment program - Few times a week, usually 3-4 pills roll straight through the weekend.

After - Havent used since......

every rave. sometimes i rave drunk actually. or sober. but usually if img oign to get high its at a rave. maybe every other week

Every 2 or 3 months. IMHO by far the best spacing, my rolls are always amazing. Back when I first started it was once every 4th weekend, but after a long while the quality of the expereince starts to deminish. 5 or 6 times a year seems to be perfect for me.

once every few months. its nice, but theres something weird about the forced happiness i get on it. at least with mushrooms its possible to have a bad time. plus last time i overdid it (3 days in a row) and that burned me out on thizz for a while.