• S E X
    L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

How Fast? How Hard? And What Position? (merged)

omg, i've only just started posting here and look at me... what a slut, about to tell you all how she likes it!

everythings good, a variety is nice, rhythm and meaning, deliberately fucking me. standing up doggy- him holding my hips, me arched back holding my breasts and passionately kissing.

TranceAggie said:
I like to hate fuck my girl, a.k.a. as hard and vigerous as possible.

ugly indeed.
but worse is his lame attempt to describe a hate fuck.

anything more than a lame attempt to describe it would require more effort on my part. not gonna happen folks. just dont care that much

I so hate being a hardass, but everyone please try and stay on topic or you will be warned.

dpuerto, I believe I recall one of our other moderators suggesting the Journal section of Bluelight as a way for you to express yourself as you please.

:)

And in answer to the question, I was able to sleep in a bit this morning with the new guy... when we woke up, we made coffee and coffee makes him very horny *blush* and then he put a pillow under my ass and railed me until tears came to my eyes.

<3

mariposa420 said:

dpuerto, I believe I recall one of our other moderators suggesting the Journal section of Bluelight as a way for you to express yourself as you please.

:)

<3

Masturbation is my route to self expression.

TranceAggie said:
anything more than a lame attempt to describe it would require more effort on my part. not gonna happen folks. just dont care that much

from your original description i'd say its a term you heard once, and dont really know the meaning of, but thought you might sound cool if you said it.

Why the fuck is everyone so bent on determining the originator of the post? So they can continue some preconceived hatred towards the name on the screen?

Anyways.... I started this post, not sh0cker...

I guess a lot of girls seem to like it doggy. Maybe they should make a poll about it.

VERY HARD, VERY FAST, USUALLY SITTING DOWN, HERE, NOW, READING BLUELIGHT, OH YEAH, WHO LOVES YOU HAND I DO, MISTREAT ME, AH AH, OH!