• S E X
    L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

How Fast? How Hard? And What Position? (merged)

I love doggy. Missionary too :)
I can't orgasm through sex alone. Very annoying :(

I guess I must must be lucky - either my body is easily stimulated and arounsed, or my boyfriend is a god! Either way, I can easily achieve orgasm, so most positions work. A personaly favourite is sitting on a chair, my on top of him so he can easily play with me with his hands... great for cinemas too!!!

^^^^ sure she's not a faker? j/k man.
when i'm shagging my girl, it seems she likes on top but really likes missonary for orgasm.
when i'm doing something with less clitoral stimulation like doggy, i'll get the good ol finger circling the clit while i take her nice and deeeeeeeeep. works a treat ;)

ok I'm not a girl but spoons always seems to do the job for my gf or me ontop.

How Fast? How Hard? And What Position?

I'm just dropping a bit of knowledge for my Bluelight family... All males can benefit from this question... Usually falls nicely around the "What are you doing tonight?" Question...

So ladies,

"How fast, how hard, and what position?"

David Puerto

you mean what we prefer right??
well i like it fast but not so fast it exhausts the guy, VERY hard ;) and hmm me always on bottom, i like it with my front side pressed down onto the bed, and i also like it doggy. i like it almost any way but those are my faves :)
as long as the guy is being rough and im on the bottom, im a very happy girlie =D

can someone else post their responses??? im feeling all selfconcious lol!

^^^you think like i do.

as fast as he wants to
as hard as he wants to
in whatever position he wants

make me hurt ;)

Never have I ever... felt the love so much....

Buddy of mine once looked at me during a threesome and said... Damn Dude, you are viscious.

Bring on the animalistic fucking!

(DISCLAIMER: Nothing wrong with making love but don't we all recognize the difference?)

gemslave said:
you mean what we prefer right??
well i like it fast but not so fast it exhausts the guy, VERY hard ;) and hmm me always on bottom, i like it with my front side pressed down onto the bed, and i also like it doggy. i like it almost any way but those are my faves :)
as long as the guy is being rough and im on the bottom, im a very happy girlie =D
Hell Yeah!!!!!Ditto.

me on top... facing him, him sitting up but leaning back.. very slow, very deep.. for a loooong time until he is so ready to come that..

he throws me onto my back and fucks me hard and fast until i scream.

doggy with him laying along my back whispering sexy things in my ear. hard and slow building up to fast.

what about on top legs smashed up by your head, pulling hair being like look at me bitch! Look at me as i pound away!!

I like it best when I'm in the mood and no matter what she's doing I just start ramming it in her mouth and skull fucking her hardcore until I bust inside her or on her face.