• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

how do you prevent clenching your jaw?

ok people explaining time!!!!!!! first off whats PLUR?...second what r soothers, and what r those other thing Max Airs or whatever???? ehhh? help me out here...i know alot of shit, but i guess, either its called somehting else here...or im just livin in a hole somewhere that has no soothers and Max Airs or whatever they were callled!!!! help they sound like something i need!! but i dont got it!! help a PArt*E Kid in need here!! also!! everybody go to my website!! its badass you Part*E Kids will Love it (http://www.homestead.com/beane4xtc/mainlinks.html)
Kisses to all
"Friends don't let friends NOT blow up"
------------------

I have a terrible jaw clenching problem too. Even with a binky I still chew the hell out of my cheeks, they are all bloody the next day and I have big buts for several days after.

what are max airs? never heard of them.. so i was just wondering..i suggest...ice.. blow pop lollipops..they're good cause after the lollipop..you got the gum..my problem is that even when i have gum..i can't chew on it..i just suck on it..massages are definately good..becareful with the tiny glowsticks you can put in your mouth.. if you're not careful you can bite on it and break it in your mouth..i suggest the regular size glowsticks with the hooks or something..that you can chew on..and yeah.. just some thoughts..one love~ <3 plur~

Ok... Max Air is a type of gum that sorta feels like inhaling vicks... you should be able to get it at any convenienc store... I absolutely hate it... but i had some when i was rolling this weekend & really enjoyed it.... i'd never chew it normally though!

Is Max Air available in Philly cause I've never heard of it. One time, I was rollin' my face off and the next morning when I woke off, I had chewed off the side of my tounge. Obviously, it was real gross. Don't worry, it has healed but everytime I roll, I must be prepared with sucking candies or a pacifier.
***adRAINne***

i agree with the newroller. its a good thing, it makes the roll seem more intense!!

hey whats up.. i kinda like it when my jaw quenches.. i use binkis (pacifires).. like i crave to chew on it when i am rollin.. what we do is put them on neclaces and put cool beads on them to make them look more pretty!
redface.gif
) i also chew gum.. dentyne ice is good. also those very small glo sticks for the mouth.. i always have those and keep on moving it around in my mouth to keep it occupied.. but i always end up breaking it, but don't worry, the stuff inside the glo stick isn't toxic but it tastes kinda bad...

Hell yeah! Fuck magnesium and gum! Suck on a pacifier! It rules! I only roll at raves so I fit in great :)

pls pls pls do learn the relaxation method. it does werk, n it trains yer jaw not to do it again subconsciously over time. it looks better than pacifiers, is less traumatic if u happen not to have candy or gum to chew on, n more convenient than bolting out of a party to find/buy those pacifiers/candy/gum...

GhOst, I agree.
BeanE4XTC, PLUR stands for PeaceLoveUnityRespect
Be Safe
------------------
P*L*U*R

I've never eally had a problem with clenching jaw. Don't get me wrong, I clench like a mother f*cker, but I don't consider it an annoyance. The first couple times I rolled I almost bit through my tongue cause no one told me to be careful about that. Now I just chew gum, and that seems to deter harming anything in my mouth that I want to keep in one piece.
But that's just me, I guess.
Laterz

No you bring the pacifier to the rave! It doesn't look out of place, everyone has one, besides, I mean I clench my jaw, never bit my tongue, but my teeth hurt the next day, if I think about relaxing my jaw I can usualy stop it from doing that, but you know what? Pacifiers are fun to suck on, they are very relaxing :)

use a football mouthpiece you can form it to your teeth and for those of you notorious for chewing your binkies in half there is much more area to cover on the mouthpiece chew it apart all night long just dont choke on the pieces
------------------
why do you think we're here, to drink the applesauce?

every time i roll and find my self clenching my jaw i just breath out and relax my bottom jaw . . . this works but you've goto keep doin it . . . every time you forget - until you realise - you'll understand what i mean try it, it kinda turns into a game !! LOL
Nuff Sed
-----------
Snoopsterz
------------------
mitsu.gif

pacifier fans out there...
no offence, but i seriously think it doesnt look very gd.
i believe mouths shld be kept free to smile wif...
>'.'<
------------------
~littleHKlaserTriPPeR~

i suggest the magnesium because I use a binky and tear the inside of my mouth all up with my teeth without even knowing it!!!

I have to agree with Ebola, a football mouth guard works pretty good! You still might have a sore jaw the next day from the chewing, but at least you aren't wrecking your teeth and chewing the hell out of your cheeks. They are VERY inexpensive, just about 97 cents at Wal-Mart