• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

☮ Social ☮ How do YOU feel about Leary, the McKennas and Shulgins, RamDass/Alpert, Kesey, etc.?

Sauron depicts the All-Seeing-Eye, possibly the eye of the invader, Ra (?)

Giants existed past on the "bigger Earth" we live and here too in our small, domed artificially biosphered part of that huge plain, a crater like each other "planet" we think we know, see in sky etc.

NASA rover goes walkies there too lol.

And the "moon", is the bigger Earth, sinply reflected on this mysterious dome thing under which our own seperate sun(s) exist and rotate.

With several additional reflective layers too effectively like Zoom, reflecting more individual parts/light/heat sources of the larger planet, seen in the night sky as the solar system. Some advanced Lazer system may be involved too.

Stars, planets, constellations etc. Each mere light reflections from other craters on a huge Earth 1000x size vs our Prison Crater here.

It is NASA's and now mankind's hugest lie!

So Lord of the Rings. Not even fantasy. Depictions of pasts, maybe presents, and probably the bigger Earth too unknown to us here caged in this genius illusory little prison lands under mind control, technological and toxicological assault.

It never used to be a prison here as well, so one day it may not, again.

The spinning ball circus was the easy path chosen after ex Nazis, first to shoot up out of the crater look make a map, co founded naughty NASA

Last edited:
I believe tolkens son was in WW2 when it was written.

he wrote it in instalments and sent them to his son.

many think its allegory of the war using some of europes folk law and a lot of imagination.

I try not to look to deep into it and keep it as a memory of my times at my aunts (she passed from breast cancer due to drinking too much wine)

I believe tolkens son was in WW2 when it was written.

he wrote it in instalments and sent them to his son.

many think its allegory of the war using some of europes folk law and a lot of imagination.

I try not to look to deep into it and keep it as a memory of my times at my aunts (she passed from breast cancer due to drinking too much wine)
Sorry to hear that.

You know I make no conscious attempt to look too deep into things, as you say but I can't restrain it and it comes so naturally.

Hence I have wandered.

its not painful.

none of my past deaths are anymore and I seem to be dealing with others dying much better as I get older.

just thought that the info of her passing due to wine was of interest to here.

her husband married the priest that did the funeral not even 12 months after her death.

boy did that make a mess in the family for some time.