Votes: 1 0.1%
  • totse.com

Votes: 22 1.8%
  • lycaeum.org

Votes: 5 0.4%
  • Other - please state!

Votes: 145 12.1%

• Total voters
Hmmm well Ive known about this site for like 3 yrs . I have many friends on this site . So I finally joined after being asked several times if im a bl er. But my bf czey is why i kno bout this site really . So now i have to get 50+ posts to go into the lounge . Sigh so i think im on like 3 now so yay 47 too goo
Keep trolling

There's no such thing as a czey

I was looking for research chemicals and came across this site and another one very similar

I came across this sight on StumbleUpon. I am glad I came across it. I am hoping it will in some way help me. I have a terrible addiction to meth. Have for almost 20 years now. Hou wouldnt know it by looking at me. I sleep, eat, work everyday and take care of my daughter. It does nothing for me anymore however, my body is addicted. I want to quit bt im not willing to lose my family or my job over it. I feel trapped. Anyhow, im glad to have stumbled upon this sight.

Keep posting guys..

Welcome all!!!

We all do drugs here, but the idea is if your going to use them let's try to do it safely..

Harm reduction is key

It's fun once you get to kno people and browse seamlessly thru tha site

Keep posting guys..

Welcome all!!!

We all do drugs here, but the idea is if your going to use them let's try to do it safely..

Harm reduction is key

word.
that's what a lot of people don't understand, prohibiting drugs won't make not use them they'll just use them in a less safe way :\

Yes indeed . I think this awesome . Plus its good to be safe during your use so you can have fun n be safe .

It's all sad but tru

In reality no one should tell me what to put into my body even if it is heroin..

And yes if it was legal we would have prevented alot of ODs.. With narcan OTC

I was creeping around rogue for a few years, usually after doing a Google search for a new substance of interest. After awhile, I decided that my feedback might be of some use to some people.