Welcome How Are You in One Word vs wait! Just one?!

Status
Not open for further replies.
High!! Now. Not earlier. Sometimes we have to ride out recovering, healing is inherently painful by nature.

But I just came off an 11 day 6930 ug LSD bender too, tripped hard to the end...and now.

I vaporized some bluedream tonight, 48 hours after my last acid drop...

Shocks I was unsettlingly high on LSD still. Almost LSD panic attack style lol!

I got concerned I may be quite shaken and dissociated for a bit.

But the vape wore off and my sanity was reinforced.

I just vaped some amazing outdoor Cinderella Jack and got so high, after edibles, CBD loads kava.... i plugged 300 ug acid, at 6.30 am UK time.

Already blisfully wasted on kava, weed and etizolam...the acid, especially this way, will only send me to heaven, all of this Sunday propbably.

But still, and strange, this feels like Unchartered ground to me a 26-year year deepply experience psychonaut.

I am sorry for the off-topic diverts just a crazy time.

Literally honestly no idea what sort of trip I may be in for this time but plugging acid has proved to me to be especially heavy and long-lasting recently but so pleasurable and mellow at the same time.

Shit... I was trying to remember what this thread is actually about to get back On Topic lol!

Edit. One word. Hahaha. Sorry I got LOST. Won't do this again here I swear.

Last edited:
Wishing! (either I hadn't taken too much acid with 700 ug finally on sunday, 500 plugged, or that I had a skip forward button to bypass the craziness and mania in my head at such times until my mentality settles down again.)

And....Thankful! That I now have the needed reslove to not even think about tripping again and just focus on feeling right again.

Haven't washed for 48 hours. Slept a good 24 hours since Sunday night.
01.29 am now. Too weak to get up to deal with usual allergies and health conditions.

Sometimes the "music" is too much to face. Back to sleep I think.

But damn, crazy crazy trippy dreams.

Tired and sleepy
Good night, family
Love you all
Be safe as possible and hope to see everyone here tomorrow
All my best to errybody
😘

Status
Not open for further replies.