Welcome How Are You in One Word vs wait! Just one?!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tooright!

I wasn't even supposed to get up today. Let alone vaporize myself sky high again, still tripping, then take more acid and make more kava.

When I should be safely tucked up in bed. Can't see that heppening forvsome time atm, but sleep is probably the thing most truly in need.

Mayge not surprising. You really went typically quite belly up lately. Some mental unsettlement usually can follow, but surely will pass over soon enough.

Yes I have to quit doing Dope for good. My girl inspired me to block and delete both my main connects today im so done with that stuff. Took my Methadone today and its held me well tommrow im supposed to have my dose raised and it should help me with the cravings. I got brought to the side at work for being so high, it wasn't good and I have to get my shit together. Thankfully I have her in my corner and with her behind me I could accomplish anything.

Yes I have to quit doing Dope for good. My girl inspired me to block and delete both my main connects today im so done with that stuff. Took my Methadone today and its held me well tommrow im supposed to have my dose raised and it should help me with the cravings. I got brought to the side at work for being so high, it wasn't good and I have to get my shit together. Thankfully I have her in my corner and with her behind me I could accomplish anything.
Well I I would say there for that it's perhaps a fortunate thing arguably that you were privileged to be able to get such sufficient venturing in, and still have such a potentially bright opportunity for a comfortable peaceful and happy life ahead.

Best luck with all that.

I also so kind of have to get my shit together after I was spilling things last night and managed to let a cannabis vaporizer wire make contact with the hot glass heating elements stand melting it I think I caught it just in time it's stretched out like Candy Floss but fortunately there was no house fire lol!

Signals to be heeded!

Status
Not open for further replies.