How Are You In One Word ver. Smile Because It Happened

Status
Not open for further replies.
{Productive}

All the energy and motivation I had last night carried over to today. :D

Laugh: Those ads are terrible.

^ What was your old username? It was bugging me earlier...PM if you don't wanna post it.

NOSTALGIC

I want 2008 back.

Exhausted

Tried to sleep, had a very disturbing dream and woke up half an hour later. Now I'm in a distressed mood and don't want to go back to sleep :(

overwhelmed.
:( <3 Breathe. I love you!

Me too <3 Lets keep trying.

Exhausted

Tried to sleep, had a very disturbing dream and woke up half an hour later. Now I'm in a distressed mood and don't want to go back to sleep :(

Yesterday I woke up at 8am to a dream that I had a terrible customer at work and I couldn't make the cash register work to make her just go away. Then I had to get up and get ready to go to work. I work when I dream and I work when I'm awake :|.

I'm feeling motivated

Fresh:
Got fresh haircut :D gotta send out pics to my female friends before BL gets an update :p

CLOSURE..... well starting to... i finally got charlies ashes back a month later after he was put to sleep. not going to lie it was a very dark month. lucky to be alive...... now that i have his ashes i feel like he is kinda home with me.. even though he is not . it tore me me up that i couldnt afford to get it back right away. the vet is 500 feet away ( where his ashes were) and every morning i went past it and it tore me up inside that he was there and not with me. hope to finally go foward a little

Last edited:
Busy.

Always seem to be doing something these days, but it's better than being bored to death.

Refreshed.

I slept so well last night- it's amazing how much better sleep can make you feel. :)

pensive. Like about more than one thing at once, which has created... A poor mental atmosphere.

Status
Not open for further replies.