How Are You In One Word ver. Smile Because It Happened

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kicking

This is no fun and reminds me why I need to stay clean from opiates. I hate withdrawal and wouldn't wish it on anyone.

^^Indeed.

My word: rested. Today is my birthday (33, yikes) and instead of partying, I slept for 8 hours, which is likely a record for the princess of insomnia. Also glad to leave my 32nd year in the past because with few exceptions, it sucked. I'll post about that in Blogs.

Happy Birthday! :) LOL @ the bestest pressie being the eight hours sleep. Welcome to your thirties ( the first coupla years of 'em you can still kid on you're in your twenties and still transitioning so they don't really count. Ha! :p )

Kicking

This is no fun and reminds me why I need to stay clean from opiates. I hate withdrawal and wouldn't wish it on anyone.

Hang in their buddy, You been here before, right? You can do it. ;)

Me? Happy! No reason, just feel like being happy today so that's where it's at. Go me! :D

^ and ^^ two more reasons for me to be happy, too!<3

@Sero--I am really sorry that is happening to you.

@Re-distributed--all I can say is that I hope that is the extent of the damage! Take care of yourself.<3

@opanking_ stay strong!

owwwww
broke my left leg wednesday night, missed the bottom step and snapped fibula. spiral break aka "skier's" break. did the same thing to right leg back in '95. am such a klutz.
-izzy

owwwww
broke my left leg wednesday night, missed the bottom step and snapped fibula. spiral break aka "skier's" break. did the same thing to right leg back in '95. am such a klutz.
-izzy

Aww Izzy :(

Sending much <3 to you. Feel better soon hun.

Flirtacious:
Phone and Facebook keep blowing up from a few cute girls I know :D

Ashamed

I got in a car wreck last Monday while I was drunk. Thankfully, I didn't hit anyone, but I don't have a car. Not having a car where I live means I can't go anywhere or do anything outside of my house on my own. I have a black eye and a few stitches, but I'm not seriously injured. I feel really stupid because I've been given chance after chance to get things right and try to make a life for myself, but I inevitably seem to revert back to my bad habits and lifestyle. This is the third car I've owned and wrecked (if not totaled; I don't know if it is yet or not), and I'm only 23.

Ashamed.

A close friend of mine back home had a seizure on his motorcycle and died when he hit an oncoming car head on. I spent the weekend alone, at home, crying and trying to numb the pain. After drunkenly overreacting over something petty through text conversation, I realized I made a damn fool of myself to the new guy I've been seeing. I feel like an idiot. And to make matters worse, my ex of over two months ago decided last night would be the night to see me for the first time. He held me, and I cried. I don't know if it was for N's death, my sadness over the breakup with my ex, or my own shame for seemingly everything lately in my life. Thank god we didn't have sex... it would have only made matters worse. But he held me all night, and I can't deny that I missed that feeling terribly.

Status
Not open for further replies.