how are you in one word? v. Happiness is in your hands

I have to agree with you, specially now that I can´t sleep and have to work very early tomorrow.

In physical and emotional
Pain
Trying to avoid the pain pills
Just received a new psych diagnosis. Not pleased with being a "borderline " used to work with them in psych. I guess self medication kept me good for years but looking back the patterns have been there. Thanks parents for the genes and bullshit. I thought I had conquered u

Frustrated. Just want to go on vacation, work has been very frustrating. Women on maternity leave are still decidingif they want to come back or not. Stuck in everything, nothing is easy and i hope next year im not gonna be put in this position anymore. No more freaking women goin on maternity at the same time!!!! In Canada maternity is one year!!!

Frustrated. Just want to go on vacation, work has been very frustrating. Women on maternity leave are still decidingif they want to come back or not. Stuck in everything, nothing is easy and i hope next year im not gonna be put in this position anymore. No more freaking women goin on maternity at the same time!!!! In Canada maternity is one year!!!

I know..(!)