how are you in one word? v. Happiness is in your hands

Laziness if just a function of efficiency. The desire to put out the least amount of effort for any given task.
I consider laziness an art.. hence my handle.

Never thought of it like that before, Joe. ;)

Amused. My books arrived in the mail today, and I'm having a nerd-out. I think I need to expand my horizons of what I read, though

loved. Heard from two different friends from my time in S. America yesterday out of the blue. Made me feel loved--like I can go anywhere and feel at home.

@lazylazyjoe--yeah, that feeling of laziness was actually a good feeling. I can be ridiculously driven for no good reason sometimes. It's nice to just be still.

relieved! The move went smooth and tomorrow will be furniture shopping day! There's a sale going on at JYSK really cheap couches and dining tables. I have most of the kitchen stuff already so me and bf only need a few other stuff and ofc vacuum and microwave and thats bout that :D

Tired. Two bad sleeps because I just stopped taking zopiclone for sleep, and several extras per night just cause'.

relieved! The move went smooth and tomorrow will be furniture shopping day! There's a sale going on at JYSK really cheap couches and dining tables. I have most of the kitchen stuff already so me and bf only need a few other stuff and ofc vacuum and microwave and thats bout that :D

Yay!!!

just got home from my pops, I'm so proud of him and his confidence of his physical recovery!
Seeing him walk again after the accident just gives me a quiver of happiness I cant explain.

I'm grateful

<3 u mum. please take care of pops and the rest (you know who I mean),
I talked to you today I guess you where too busy taking care of the rest you never answered my question....maybe in my sleep I will see you<3

beaten down, my grip is slipping... but, somehow I'm still holding on to hope.

^hold on sweety

Great! Me and bf bought most of the apt stuff today and omg so much cheap stuff on sale. We got the couch, dining table which will be delivered by tomorro,microwave, blender. We did grocery shopping already and the last thing we need to do is get the internet and cable. Just having lunch right now then headed to the mall to get the internet and cable set up.