• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Harm Reduction How am i still here?

Still alive because

• Somthing in my regimen

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
That’s all I’m getting at zonxx. It sounded like you was full of shit but instead you were just wrong about what you was saying . No big deal.
Feel free to report any of it to whatever mod u want. I’m not worried. I been on bans longer than you been a member.

That’s all I’m getting at zonxx. It sounded like you was full of shit but instead you were just wrong about what you was saying . No big deal.
Feel free to report any of it to whatever mod u want. I’m not worried. I been on bans longer than you been a member.
Thats not somthing to be proud of and if i really cared wellp, yeps. But no i am not going to reportyou but that doesnt mean your insults will simply go un repremanded regardleas im wasting time replying to a jackass with no inclination for har reduction or to participate in thread topics

Thats not somthing to be proud of and if i really cared wellp, yeps. But no i am not going to reportyou but that doesnt mean your insults will simply go un repremanded regardleas im wasting time replying to a jackass with no inclination for har reduction or to participate in thread topics
What insults are those lol
I’ve chose my words to ensure not offending you.

[/QUOTE]
but in the future you shouldnt feel someone is bullshitting because of ansmall error you should be aware of their state of mind and go with the flo however "youre fullnof shit blabla" was it neccesary dude? Is it really the page to bring it upyoure daya late and if im annoyed now i cant imagine being cracked out seeing someone mention im lying i have no inclination to boast i hate how much i use and its not a good thing but bullshit? Mk i was high as fk on oxy cracked out while on amps so give me credit where its due

Beautiful, how much you weightView attachment 14445

We just throw that (but rope) over the plank that we put in the roof.
160 and gaining but i do have good muscle mass because of all the protein i eat to replenish dopamine which works like a charm AND THANKYOU YOU REMINDED ME I NEED TO BUY MORE L-TYROSINE

I use bauding balls i may win that one
In that case I will just use my cock as a whip. See where this is leading?
Ur welcome dude. Speaking is a thinking process for some of us.
and 160 you say? Thats maybe 30 more than I so I will use my cock as a propeller to gain the upper hand. Gravity and all.

Wtf you pair on about lol
Zonxx this dude wanna whip u with his cock.
You up for that ye?

Status
Not open for further replies.