• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Harm Reduction How am i still here?

Still alive because

• Somthing in my regimen

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Zonxx

Bluelighter
Idk,if you know my usage levels...how can i pass a full health examine and checkup meaning everyhings working as it ahpuld or as it was stated "youre in perfect health" its pretty fucking awing, i know i take care of myself but...is that really the key to being a healthy extremely heavy hard drug user? Because at times i wonder how im alive to be quite honest i mean... My regimen isnt really AMAZING i never skip a meal unless i pass out and i do eat grand healthy meals even cracked out so...what gives? There must be some secret im soing that i dont know about/am aware of,dont get me wrong i love lige even with chronicnpain but iunno how im still here thoughts? On a side note im doing my best to cut down on opiates and im a fucking superhero 600mg morph 120oxy and 60hydromorph saved so far Ps im high as shit so pleaae excuse the random as fuck thread

I think that healthy meals and taking care of yourself physically have a big role. I also think that the opiates you are using is definitely keeping you safe with all the stimulants that you consume. If you consumed the same amount of stimulants without such a "healthy" amount of opiates, I'm not sure that you would be in this situation physically or mentally.

i think your full of shit.
You recon you can smoke over an eighth of crack in an hour and can earn 4 grand a day.
You sound like one of those kids that watches too much tv and tries to lie to impress people lol

I don't think that this is the best place to impress people with excessive drug consumption. The place is full of people who use excessively.

i think your full of shit.
You recon you can smoke over an eighth of crack in an hour and can earn 4 grand a day.
You sound like one of those kids that watches too much tv and tries to lie to impress people lol
i never said i can earn 4gs in a day, the most ive made in a 24 hr perios was when i was 20 working 30 hours a weekbas abmerchant broker while slinging coke x and dope to only certain individuaals thatd been vouches for was around 3600 nowadays i dont work often and when i do i'm a sought after individual because of my skills, theres a reason at 17 i made 2gs a week legally. Which lasted till my chronic pain issues and i now work occasionally when really meeded and collect disability, id love to meet you in person and see if youd say the same bullshit, id spank you silly
Ps idk about your situation but cpearly youre a deadweight unneccesary individul in the workplace go buy some garbage bags to dump the piece of wittless trash you are out because youre the type of person bl doesnt need

I don't think that this is the best place to impress people with excessive drug consumption. The place is full of people who use excessively.
have i ever boasted though i had a convo about this with some mods, ive only ever stated my use and i choose cautiously if the person im telling that info to wont try to think its okay to simply try to recreate my use

No man. I don't think that's what you are doing at all. As I said this would be my last choice if I wanted to bullshit about how much I'm using:) Who cares about another person's use anyway, other than maybe learning something new or something about harm reduction.

i never said i can earn 4gs in a day, the most ive made in a 24 hr perios was when i was 20 working 30 hours a weekbas abmerchant broker while slinging coke x and dope to only certain individuaals thatd been vouches for was around 3600 nowadays i dont work often and when i do i'm a sought after individual because of my skills, theres a reason at 17 i made 2gs a week legally. Which lasted till my chronic pain issues and i now work occasionally when really meeded and collect disability, id love to meet you in person and see if youd say the same bullshit, id spank you silly
Ps idk about your situation but cpearly youre a deadweight unneccesary individul in the workplace go buy some garbage bags to dump the piece of wittless trash you are out because youre the type of person bl doesnt need
Ye ye. You said you was earning 1-4K a day.

But u can easily smoke 4 grams of crack in an hour. Lol a gram every 15 mins

Fuck off. You might be able to talk shit to some muppets here with no experience of using crack but I’m calling bullshit on that one.

Spank me silly? Really?

Ye ye. You said you was earning 1-4K a day.

But u can easily smoke 4 grams of crack in an hour. Lol a gram every 15 mins

Fuck off. You might be able to talk shit to some muppets here with no experience of using crack but I’m calling bullshit on that one.

Spank me silly? Really?
i smoked a gram every 15-30 and it only slowed when i added amps to the mix, you must be jealous i don't know whats the case, get the fuck off bluelight this is a harm reduction site, not a place to show off, this is a site for users to be safe and addicts to commune and to make harm reduction priority, calling people out is ludicrious, i'm not even going to bother with you anymore, you need to crawl into that trash bag before you get booted from bl for being rediculous, stop making a joke of yourself.

Since I don't see your face, your comments seem a little angry and sound like you care more than necessary about how much he uses. I'm just saying "Who gives a fuck about the exact amount"; the point is he's using excessively yet he's still healthy so what could be the reason?

Why do you care so much?
ah leave it, i'm sure he won't last long on BL, i think its the first time i was ever triggered because usually i couldn't give two shits what people assume, i don't need to lie when asking about my health, so thats that

Can’t get booted for doubting what your saying.
A gram every 15 is 4gram an hour
A gram every 30 is 2 grams an hour there’s a big fuckin difference.
Calm down pal don’t get too over excited.

Can’t get booted for doubting what your saying.
A gram every 15 is 4gram an hour
A gram every 30 is 2 grams an hour there’s a big fuckin difference.
Calm down pal don’t get too over excited.
this isn't the thread i posted that on, and I GUESS WHEN YOURE CRACKED OUT OF YOUR FUCKING MIND YOUR MATH TENDS TO GO OFF ALITTLE BIT, you're digging a hole for yourself, i'll get your casket ready

Since I don't see your face, your comments seem a little angry and sound like you care more than necessary about how much he uses. I'm just saying "Who gives a fuck about the exact amount"; the point is he's using excessively yet he's still healthy so what could be the reason?
he's right only in one respect that my math was off, it was 4 bags /hr 1 bags .4-.6 but yeah i was pretty fuckin cracked out so i can't be blamed for that can i? lolol

Status
Not open for further replies.