• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Stimulants High priced meth = favor or exploitation?

The price rise was nothing more than a co-ordinised reaction to the government's huge increase in welfare payments. The controlling criminal organisations rightly presumed that the majority of meth (ice) users would reluctantly fork over their bonuses in return for the same amount as usual.
In Sydney the cost for 1/2 an 8 ball (1.75g) doubled from $350 to $700 although this fluctuated up to $1000 early on as users attempted to get on the right side of the rort.

As for it being a good thing..... C'mon and smell the roses. Even after the welfare payments returned to normal the prices were not, due to the realisation that many users were "mentally fixed in" to the high prices and profits were huge. Even when the big boys partially dropped prices some local dealers decided it was their time to make some money and didn't pass on the reduction.

What this meant was children not getting fed, crime increasing, cut product and all the other horrors that appear when users struggle with the cost of their habit. This is not a good thing it's a nightmare.
be welcomed to bluelight, ty for sharing so openly

These prices are absolutely insane. I understand AUS is pretty remote and there's a lot of importing involved, but to me it's gouging. Whoever as a group set the tone on these prices must be howling.

That's insane lol. I pay $20 for a gram here in America. It's definitely good quality meth
Ya, I pay 40$, Which means it costs me about a dollar to Be high on it for 24-36 hours

If it’s costs so much to import, why wouldn’t someone in Australia just start manufacturing it? Seems that would be much easier Andy cheaper, and if you got caught, I would think it Ben about as bad of a charge

These prices are absolutely insane. I understand AUS is pretty remote and there's a lot of importing involved, but to me it's gouging. Whoever as a group set the tone on these prices must be howling.
This isn't restricted to meth. Coke is overpriced at 350 a g and often cut to crap like 15-20% purity is typical. Problem is people get used to the price and so accept paying it.

Ya, I pay 40$, Which means it costs me about a dollar to Be high on it for 24-36 hours

If it’s costs so much to import, why wouldn’t someone in Australia just start manufacturing it? Seems that would be much easier Andy cheaper, and if you got caught, I would think it Ben about as bad of a charge
It's pretty low at 40 -70 a g wholesale. The dude buying it from an importer might pay 150 for a g then sell it for 250. Dude buying at 250 will sell it for 400. Often people who use will get it from these dudes so prices tend to hover at 400ish for a lot of users. However some people buy from these guys to sell it and they bump the price anywhere from 600>1000. These dudes have addicts under their thumb cos the users ain't got the cheaper connection so are forced to pay higher prices.

Has anybody smoked or used in any form the meth in the US and the meth here in Australia? And in a similar sort of time frame? As in not smoked meth 20 years ago in America and then recently here in Australia?

Just wondering how they compare? Obviously lots of variables, but curious.

I haven’t used meth (or been to America) and haven’t used meth in Australia in probably 5 years, but yeh just curious.

Has anybody smoked or used in any form the meth in the US and the meth here in Australia? And in a similar sort of time frame? As in not smoked meth 20 years ago in America and then recently here in Australia?

Just wondering how they compare? Obviously lots of variables, but curious.

I haven’t used meth (or been to America) and haven’t used meth in Australia in probably 5 years, but yeh just curio

Crack is wack,#smoke meth :)

The exorbitant price of meth has saved me from the hellish grips of addiction. I can only ever afford a couple of points a fortnight and never more than that. Thank fucking god I don't live in America because my addiction was bad enough for me

yep, totally the same .
And very handy old mate is good distance from me I'd be screwed if he was just around the corner.
How good has it been in recently ? Woo !! Lasts longer and Im even licking the back of my teeth again on the comedown,

be welcomed to bluelight, ty for sharing so openly
Up the mid north coast. They charge 70/80 a dot. I had some charlie. But i needed inspiration to clean. So i got two wet dots. It tastes like kitty litter ive tried it in pip and foil i know stuff can tastes different in different pipes. . Yuk. I did iv it and i did get a cough tho. I should be more toasted tho.

Up the mid north coast. They charge 70/80 a dot. I had some charlie. But i needed inspiration to clean. So i got two wet dots. It tastes like kitty litter ive tried it in pip and foil i know stuff can tastes different in different pipes. . Yuk. I did iv it and i did get a cough tho. I should be more toasted tho.
welcome! yeah little while back i smoked some ice, made me sick and weird, hadnt tried stims in 30 yrs , i was getting so tempted, im tired all the time, but one night on that shit made me more tired and sick for like 3 days, god i hate it, sadly im a downer kinda girl, its all shit and i detest but sure want people dying or very ill to have whatever it takes for them to be at more ease, drugs are amazing, just not for me, its sick that im going to have some crazy dental things done and looking forward to eating the heck out of some norco im sittin on, never heard it called a dot, you can get a teener here for 10 bucks , i just got 20`s worth and that did me in, nice to meetcha

welcome! yeah little while back i smoked some ice, made me sick and weird, hadnt tried stims in 30 yrs , i was getting so tempted, im tired all the time, but one night on that shit made me more tired and sick for like 3 days, god i hate it, sadly im a downer kinda girl, its all shit and i detest but sure want people dying or very ill to have whatever it takes for them to be at more ease, drugs are amazing, just not for me, its sick that im going to have some crazy dental things done and looking forward to eating the heck out of some norco im sittin on, never heard it called a dot, you can get a teener here for 10 bucks , i just got 20`s worth and that did me in, nice to meetcha
Is a dot a .1 of a gram? Or a gram?

Its was bloody gross i knew it was going to be. It was from my first choice.. nice cutter.... dont know why they do it. Cause if it was clean i would care if it was under.. i probs would of went back not now feeling ive been going for a week....such is life... a dot is one point.

Speaking of prices, I’m curious what people feel the price is for the very best A++ grade meth. Ideally the price per ounce but any measure from gram up will do,

Given the random quality levels in the market I wonder if there is a premium priced product out there. Occasionally I have shared my usual supply with people. If mine is A++ then in comparison theirs would never be higher than a B. However when I tell them what I pay they all mock me for getting screwed.

However for several years I have never seen the slightest deviation in the quality my source provides. So I think I’m getting value for money.

300-500 per gram is standard.
Yes: that was my understanding. But at the retail gram level you can’t be confident there is a 1:1 relationship between price and quality. You spend $500 one week you get A quality but a week later for same money you get B (or worse).

When I bought grams a long time ago at $300 per and acetone washed every one. I’d sometimes lose 10 % one week and 20 % the next.

I guess I’m asking does anyone have personal experience of paying a premium price regularly to a single because they have very high confidence the quality is always the best in the market. And if they did, how big was the premium?

Depends if the 20% loss is bad synth or cut , i suppose. Nothing is really ever pure i guess from any synth.

Paying a premium is silly when the price is standard. Just look elsewhere if they want more because its high purity. High purity means nothing and charging a premium for it is just someone ripping you off. I mean this in the nicest way possible too, im not attacking you :)

Personally, no i have not paid a premium for high purity before.
All good. I didn’t take it as an attack. It was my conscious choice to pay something of a premium at the ounce level because I did not want to risk the kind of variance in quality I got in grams when I was laying out several thousands of dollars. Per gram or 8-ball it still turns out significantly cheaper than buying those sizes singly. Plus I get near zero risk when acquiring, a money-back guarantee , credit for a few days if required, a couple of free points of my choosing from the bag to smoke test, and most importantly zero variability in quality over a few years. Quality was the measure - not simply purity. Quality being an ambiguous combination of potency, purity, taste, residue in bowl, and subjective high.

It’s not a huge amount more but I’m curious if there is room to negotiate a little

4-5k a bag is standard. Anymore is over priced. I heard of it at 3700 once but no lower. Hope that helps :)

Ha, i thought about doing it that way instead of grams recently. Your not wrong there. It is easier on the wallet.

Indeed. If an ounce were $5,000 that would give you 28 grams at about $178 each. Not bad if the street price of a single gram is $500. Thanks for the info - much appreciated.