• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Heroin Heroin or Percs?

neither, but if i had to choose it'd definitely be percocet [oxycodone]. much much cleaner high and its made in a lab. not like heroin where it usually feels like a dirty high.. and thats cause its a dirty drug. by the time it reaches your hands it's already been cut at least 10 times with who knows what by 10 dirty hands

^ diamorphine is made in labs too, I understand your stance on h being cut so many times, but why would you consider the high to be dirty? I'm going to assume you're basing that off of the stigma of h, and not actual experience.

@ the op, she could be using both. I never will understand why these kids smoke percs! Such a waste, bioavailability is less than 10% via that roa..

- Hopeless Soul

^ diamorphine is made in labs too, I understand your stance on h being cut so many times, but why would you consider the high to be dirty? I'm going to assume you're basing that off of the stigma of h, and not actual experience.

@ the op, she could be using both. I never will understand why these kids smoke percs! Such a waste, bioavailability is less than 10% via that roa..

- Hopeless Soul
lol not an actual experience... thats funny... go thru my past posts. i've been addicted on and off to heroin and percocet for the past 5 years almost.

and please enlighten me, where can you get pharmaceutical grade diamorphine??? hahah

From the UK.... and I just saw a dark net listing for synthetic diamorph made from codeine for sale so it exists.

lol not an actual experience... thats funny... go thru my past posts. i've been addicted on and off to heroin and percocet for the past 5 years almost.

and please enlighten me, where can you get pharmaceutical grade diamorphine??? hahah
Like taco said, it's all over the dark net. It's usually very expensive, but it's around. Also, when heroin is distributed on the streets, if you follow the line of all the cuts mixed with the heroin most of it started out pure.

@ e92,.I wasn't trying to be condescending or anything , it just seemed based on your description of a heroin high, it seemed like you were basing that off of what others have said. Most heroin user's don't describe the high as dirty.. well unless its bth. As far as pharmaceutical grade heroin, it can be obtained in a lot of different places, however sourcing is not allowed, but countries that have the heroin clinics for addicts, use pharmaceutical grade.

- Hopeless Soul

Like taco said, it's all over the dark net. It's usually very expensive, but it's around. Also, when heroin is distributed on the streets, if you follow the line of all the cuts mixed with the heroin most of it started out pure.
It was actually cheaper than most of the grams on there actually.