• Find All Reports by Search Term
    Find Reports
    Find Tagged Reports by Substance
    Substance Category
    Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

Heroin (IV) - exp. - Stronger than I thought

I'd love to try H even just a snort, but dont where to get any cept off a whore down the harbour and this report makes me want it more. But i know myself an i'd be hooked on that stuff before you can say Trainspotting. There are too many waster junkies round Aberdeen and i'd hate to end up like one of them

That's a new twist on the all too famous last words "I'll only shoot heroin once, just to see what it feels like.

That's also just like the snorters who say "I'll just try it IV once, so I'll know what it feels like." That quickly becomes "I'll just IV it in awhile" which becomes "I'll just IV it once a week." which becomes "I'll just IV it once a day." As a snorter who put down the glass straw and picked up the needle, I know exactly how that process goes. The mental games you play with yourself are crazy. You know that you are strolling down the long and winding road to serious addiction, but you are too euphoric when under the influence and too apathetic before you are euphoric to stop.

But as long as I have a few pills of subutex in my drawer, I can lay off the dope no problem. That shit's a miracle substance. If any of you are currently addicted and are afraid of your inevitable withdrawal, score some subutex; it literally melts away your restless legs and that knot that appears in your stomach. It makes it possible to eat and do things, other than just lie in your bed and moan and think about that little bag that would make all your (temporary, physical) problems go away.

Ahhhh the good old days of shooting smack at McDonalds!*smiles warmly*Memories...:)

I used to do it in the bathroom of McDonalds after I would score,cuz shooting in my car was just getting too risky with all the cops around. I remember being in the stall and being so pissed because some asshole would either be knocking on my stall door bitching that I'm taking too long(I have shitty veins)or their would be a mom and her bratty sreaming crying kids in the bathroom and it would be a huge distraction and a buzz kill. Nothing like having a bunch of annoying ass little kids around when your sitting on the bathroom floor of a nasty McDonalds bathroom "mother fucking" because you can't find a vein.:!

The OP's post made me salivate!LOL! I've been "clean and on suboxone now"8) for a lil over 4 months(probation and court shit)and I've just been drooling for a fix lately!

I'm gonna have a lil "weekend warrior" time this weekend I think. I got a few bucks to spare.;)Fuck it.

You must know a lot about me. for the first time i ever shot up H was in the bathroom of the McDonalds right on the corner at the end of the haight/ashbury district

I've been in that McDonalds before... saw quite a few people comming out of the bathroom.. even a group of 3 guys at once, one of them said, "thanks for the help, man"... right after, my friend had some guy trippin balls come up to him trying to get us to come by shrooms from this guy he "knows" in the park...

I also remember reading this trip report back when it was posted and i felt i had to post on it..be careful out there...

I can't wait to get that fire dope and do a 3 bag shot right once I get home!!!! i'll be soooo fucked up im so lookin forward to it...only 30 mins till i get money then im off!

Right? haha..

Nice report, I Still havnt IV'ed H yet, I know i will sooner or later. I want to experience that rush, Just once.

That's funny "just once" a nickle for everytime I heard
someone on the verge of trying H for the first time

"just once" 4 years later without a home,money,job,car
decent friends..."just once" but the one thing you will have
will be a habit"just once"

ctdope the title of your thread had me holding my guts laughin for atleast a few minutes

hahaha ; ]

*drool*

I know it's not smart to shoot up in public places, and I'm not a fan of doing it in the car, but I don't feel sketched out when I do it in bathrooms. My last one was when my car broke down conveniently right in front of an Auto Zone..while they were looking at it guess what I was doing in the bathroom? :)

I pretty much don't understand why people want to shoot in parking lots or public WCs. Wouldn't the experience be a lot of better and you'd get "more" of the substance if you'd just lay on your couch after you've done the shot and stay there until the effect fades away? :\

Heroin is the ultimate "whatever" drug. You can substitute "whatever" for whenever, wherever, however, or with whoever. You hardly give a damn what you're doing after a good hit. In fact, it's no uncommon for me to stare at a wall or my shoelaces for hours.