• Find All Reports by Search Term
    Find Reports
    Find Tagged Reports by Substance
    Substance Category
    Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

Heroin (IV) - exp. - Stronger than I thought

I just woke up from shooting a score bag i had around 2 or 3 hours man and i just realized the saddest thing ever.

Il never stop.

Its that good - specifically when mixed with ten or twenty blues or most but not all benzodiazapines. That 2minute feeling when you wake up and your legs are numb and your heels hurt from being in the same position for so long. And dont get me started when you FINALLY find a vein - any vein (except groin - il never go there and ive beeen in some situations where ive lost allot of hits). That rush, ahhh i have got one good bag left well, fairly good. But need to save it.

And mind you im on 90mg of methadone a day so heroin is 'supposed' to be weaker when used with it. I find it quite the opposite.

Like tomorrow morning il have my methadone with 20 valium, cook my hit up and then wait 30minutes - smoke about 5 cigs. And then shoot up watching jeremy kyle or watever bullshit is on telly in the morning (although i got addicted back when i used to smoke cannabis......... sigh) or listen to some jim morrison or jimi hendrix and then sit on the end of my bed grab my belt and hit myself up and then just fall back.

JUST TO NOTE - I put my duvet and pillows pushed up like a massive cushion to fall back on. And sometimes i dont even take the syringe out as it wastes valuable seconds of bliss lol. But most times i do.

Heroin is cool guys - shooting it is even nicer but be warned its a lifetime mental addiction. Id reccomend opium - grow and smoke your own opium, its simple and all you need is a pipe, some razor blades and some patience. And maybe some benzodiazapines.

Take it easy everyone and happy days - lets all stay strong.

Please all wish me luck adjusting down on to methadone after this bag is gone, i did have day in hand so it was there when i woke up but my nan forgot to pick it up on saturday - all she needed to do was to call and id have gone down. But now things are all messed up again - for something i didnt do. All the doctors and NHS 24/7 staff say "yeah people find it easy going without for 24 hours" but the staff and doctors have probably never been in that situation. And the addicts that say they were fine were the ones who went out and scored like me. But then again maybe some do, everybodys body chemistry is diffrent.

Last edited:
To the original poster - i take it you are in America as you used no acid. But again - most people forget that justy because heoin is brown or darker doesnt mean its stronger at all it means its weaker. Heroin is white people. Go to wikipedia and type in heroin and youl see pharmaceutial grade ampoules and yep theyre white.

11p for an ampoule, takes the piss for what we pay.

it's stories like this that remind me to ALWAYS to a tiny fucking tester dose. Just read what I wrote about some of the more recent H i did in my gallery. you're lucky man. you didn't die for a reason. one that is bigger and more important then everything else..and it could be something so "simple" as raising a family. who knows, but you're still here. I can relate. I'd suggest that you "get smart" before you are floating above your body and seeing your family members, friends, etc, all scarred in the heart...forever.

smokeymcpot42088 said:
(homer simpson voice) mmmm big mac, i mean smack rig. Mickey D's owes you man.
You must know a lot about me. for the first time i ever shot up H was in the bathroom of the McDonalds right on the corner at the end of the haight/ashbury district where there's that cool circular cement opening into Golden Gate park..right around the start of Washington Street I think. I'm just babbling to myself now. anyways...yes...many a public restrooms..whether it was shooting H or snorting crank off the top part of a fucking toilet. I know...I rule. 8)

I don't know about opiate highs they fucking scare me they can be SO strong that I just can't control my self and I feel like im losing control of my self like im going to black out.

white_russia12 said:
I don't know about opiate highs they fucking scare me they can be SO strong that I just can't control my self and I feel like im losing control of my self like im going to black out.

It's called nodding, and this is what us junkies strive for.

"To sleep the sleep of angels is the ultimate goal of the heroin addict" - Negative Creep
( http://www.erowid.org/experiences/exp.php?ID=577 )

I love reading this report of mine when I'm fiending for a shot. Even though it doesn't satisfy my craving for heroin, it makes me reminisce about past highs.

~CTdopeLove

CTdopeLove said:
I love reading this report of mine when I'm fiending for a shot. Even though it doesn't satisfy my craving for heroin, it makes me reminisce about past highs.

~CTdopeLove

Ugh, fucking right. This report seems to always come back to the front page somehow.. and every time I think it's a new report, open it, recognize it, and read it anyway cause it's spot on.

But you're right, I'm fiending hardcore, not sick but just fiending like a little bitch, and reading that takes the mind off the fiending for a while.

Time to call the bossman... supposed to call back in an hour...

I want to try to IV H. I've never tried any other opiates other than codeine, and have a true 'phobia' of needles. One day, I'll find someone to do it for me. Find the vein, pull the plunger, all that shit.

That'll be the first and last shot of H I will ever have...

DragonFly31 said:
That'll be the first and last shot of H I will ever have...

That's a new twist on the all too famous last words "I'll only shoot heroin once, just to see what it feels like'.

ToxicFerret said:
Ugh, fucking right. This report seems to always come back to the front page somehow.. and every time I think it's a new report, open it, recognize it, and read it anyway cause it's spot on.

It comes back to the front page because it gets bumped. I bumped it this time by replying about how I like to read this report when I'm fiending. I'm currently taking suboxone to get off my latest run with heroin, but soon I'll write up another IV Heroin report when I can think of a decent experience to report on...or maybe I'll have to shoot some dope and make a new experience.

~CTdopeLove