Help with Winstrol?

ok, i mean, he wants to lose 60-70 pounds. DNP is the way to go with rapid weight loss. granted its not as safe as other options but when thinking about steroids you arent looking for the safe way to change your body anyways. read up on DNP and if you really want to do it, go ahead.

NO, DIET AND CARDIO DO WORK FOR YOU, YOU JUST HAVE TO BE PATIENT. You lost 17 pounds in eight weeks naturally and that is damn good, although probably a bit to fast by my standards. You cant expect to lose the 70 pounds in 2 months because it wont happen. Diet and cardio do work but you have to do them all the time, not just when you want to lose weight. Dont take this the wrong way, but it seems that you are like 98% of people who think that they have to diet and exercise only when they want to lose weight, but losing weight and staying healthy is just as much a lifestyle change as it is anything else. You have to follow a good training and cardio program all of the time, even you dont want to lose weight. You can of course be a bit more lax with the diet when you just want to maintain but you should still eat relatively clean food for the most part. If you use drugs first, then you are just putting a patch over something and not getting to the real problem.

As to using DNP, I cant say of course dont use it, because I use it myself at times, but this guy seems very inexperienced so I wouldnt want him fucking around with DNP. With the usual dose being 4-6mg/kg/day and the LD50 being 14mg/kg/day I wouldnt want to be using something that dangerois when I am not even using a good diet. I am sure that you can lose 70 pounds but you cant expect it to be so quick, all I can say is to be patient and it will come.

With steroids not being safe, that is up to the person to decide. Some people want to be bigger than they are naturally and AS are the only way to do it, but safety should always be a concern in my opinion. You just minimize the risks for the goal that you want. I dont think that a lot of younger people who use AS do this though.

WTF. you cant even stick it out for a few months doing cardio and watching your diet. steriods are not a miracle drug. in fact to get the best results you gotta work harder when you are on them. you Will NOT accomplish your goals with you current attitude.

you need to go longer than 2 months. you obviously have no dedication and are looking for an easy way out. guess what? it wont work for you. good bye

PhatIBP said:
Maybe if you read my entire first post you would know that I have already mentioned diet and exercise dont work for a long time for me.

That's about the worst excuse I've ever heard. Wanna get ripped? Diet and cardio. Shortcuts? Yeah, they help to some degree, but that's only a small portion of the equation. Diet and cardio are what works, but you seem to have an aversion to them. Till you understand that they are what's going to work have fun being pudgy.

Don't take this as a flame. I'm deadly serious. I'm so tired of people saying they can't do it. This IS how it's done. You have to be dedicated. That's it.

You want help on diet and cardio then no problem. I'm here anytime you want it.. just post. There is no overnight transformation, if there was I'd go get drunk nightly and eat fucking pizzas all day and go get in shape May 30th.=D

bro i would try CLENBUTEROL and stay away from WINNY until you get your body fat % below about 15%....also ECA STACK works well....watch ur carbs and also do cardio....remember if u train and lift while trying to lose weight, the muscles weigh more than the fat so it will seem as if you are not losing weight and thus give up....u are 5'10 260...i would wait till you were down to about 210-220 before even thinking about any roids....

BOOYAMS

holla

Booyams did bring up a good point... when lifting and dieting progress is better tracked in the mirror than on the scale.

...but then again you've mentioned NOTHING about training with weights.

I really appreciate all of the info guys. I am not taking them as flames or anything. I just dont know much about all this shit and I want to learn before I touch them. I am going to start tomorrow on diet and cardio. Let's see if I get any results in 30 days. I will keep everyone updated.

Written by a much smarter man than I:

"Eat 2 grams of protein per lb of lbm per day
Eat .5 grams of carbs per lb of lbm per day
Eat .25 grams of fat per lb of lbm per day
For protein eat (chicken breast, turkey breast, tuna, egg whites, lean fish)
For carbs eat (PLAIN oatmeal, potatoes, rice)
Do at least 1 hr of cardio a day, build up to 2 hrs. Don't change your workout plan. Don't cheat, and stick to the fucking thing for 12 weeks."

This is going to be my plan.

Breakfast: Total Cereal with NON fat milk.
2 hrs later a banana

Lunch: A can of tuna in water or salad.

Dinner at 6pm: 1 piece of chicken breast

I am going to go running at least 45 mins per day. 5-6 days a week.
No cheating, not even once.

Let me know what else I can eat.

I think that your calories are way to low for a guy who is 260 pounds. You are barely getting 1000 calories a day. You should be getting at least 2000 clean calories a day, and probably a bit more. The idea is to eat close to your maintainence calories (the amount of calories that your body needs to not change weight up or down, just to maintain its weight) and let training and cardio take care of the fat loss. Also, with that diet you are probably getting less than 70 grams of protein a day, which is way to low. It is also better to eat smaller meals throughout the day then a few big ones. I will give you an idea of what I would recommend to someone your size

meal 1 1/2 cup dry oatmeal with a few berries or banana mixed in, 50 grams of whey protein

meal 2 can of tuna mixed with 2 Tbs olive oil or flax seed oil and a salad

meal 3 6 oz grilled skinless chicken breast, 1,2 cup cooked whole wheat pasta, 50 grams whey protein

meal 4 8 oz cottage cheese mixed with some nuts and a bit of fruit, 15 grams of fiber from metamucil or a cheaper, but just as good, store brand

meal 5 grilled 6 oz cooked hamburger, 1 whole wheat bun, 1 slice cheese, and some lettuce or some other vegetable toppings that you like

meal 6 50 grams whey protein and 5-15 grams of fiber

This is just a simple idea of what to eat but you can obviously adjust it to things that you like better than others.

You also MUST lift while you are trying to lose weight. Cardio will help for a bit, but to really get down to a lower weight and maintain it, you have to lift and build some muscle. With each pound of muscle you will burn an extra 25 calories a day, so that means that you can eat a bit more and not gain any weight. Also, try working up to at least a gallon of water everyday, and more if you can. I know everyone goes crazy when I say a gallon, but it will make everything in your body run smoother. You will piss a lot for the first few days, but after a while you will get used to it and only piss a bit more than normal. I just get one of those liter water bottles and reuse it and try to get at least four, and usually 6 liters a day. I am sure others can add more.

I agree. Even if you were @ 30%bf, with the diet I listed would be over 2000kcal a day. The thing here is to be healthy. Starvation diets tend to have a horrible "rebound" effect.

As far as the gallon of water goes... that's dead on. The only thing I'd cahnge is... if you can drink more... drink more :) Idrink up to 2 gallons a day with the norm being 1.5.

That is great, now it is just a matter of getting the knowledge of how to train and eat properly, then all you have to do is use it and let us know how you do.

I have heard from so many people that say fruits are bad, they have a lot of carbs, dont eat them. I have also heard that fruits are good when you are on a diet. So what gives? What fruits can I eat and which ones should I stay away from? I just had a banan like 2 hours ago and I am eating an orange right now.

I feel that fruits are OK to eat to a point. They have fructose in them which is much more likely to be stored as fat than other carbs, but they have a lot of phytochemicals that we cant get in supplements yet. I tend not to recommend any fruit over the others, but berries are very good.

It is like anything else, moderation is key.

I'm cutting right now using those same figures I listed above. I get all my protein from whey shakes, skim milk, egg whites, chicken breasts, tuna, and turkey breasts. All of my carbs come from the carbs in 16 total oz of skim milk (used to make my shakes) plain white rice, plain potatioes, and plain oatmeal. Fats - I get enough from the foods I listed above.

I also take a multivitamin (as well as other supps) because I'm leaving a lot of foods out of my diet. It's boring, repititous, bland, and sometimes almost torture (when friends are scarfing down a pepperoni and pineapple pizza :(), but it works.

As far as the phytochemicals 5alpha mentioned I'll just go without. Until summer is up that is. Then I'll eat everything in sight till Feb :)

Wow guys, I just got back from running. 50 mins. I am dead tired. What is the best thing to drink or eat after running? I ate 3 hours ago at 5:30 and I dont want to eat anything after 6pm. So whats the best thing to drink? water? OJ?

Someone mentioned whey protein? Is there a specific brand I should buy? What do you recommend?

Stick to water for all of your drinks. Fruit juices are nothing more than a glass of sugar with a few vitamins here and there. You might as well have a soda

I really like whey protein isolate from any manufacturer although it can be expensive. If you cant afford isolate then whey protein concentrate from a source like optimum whey protein is pretty good and it is cheap.