Help with Winstrol?

I totally agree foreskin, but he is going to use no matter what we say (as we have already told him not to use, but I guess he is the expert) so we might as well make it as safe as possible.

Phat, you have to lift your whole body, not just certain parts. If you need help designing a workout plan, just let us know. I know that you have some knowledge but if you could give us your lifting plan, we could break it down and help you with it.

Wow, I have said this before guys. I am not going to use any of these drugs anytime soon. I just want to BE informed on the details and shit. If I ever want to start on them, I will let you guys know, but that is not anytime soon. I am just going to stick to cardio and training for right now.

I had no workout routine. I just did whatever I felt like that day. I know that is bad cause im putting too much stress on one muscle. What do you guys recommend? I will be runnning 5-6 days a week. 2-3 days of training enough? Please let me know, I am very serious about losing all this shit.:D

PhatIBP said:
What kind of lifting do I need to do? Chest? Biceps? Triceps? legs? or all?

bro, c'mon r u joking with these posts...u seem to have no clue about any kind of fitness routine or diet....

dark_lord; I do have a clue on exercises dude. I just wanted to know which to do and which not to do to lower my weight. Some wont help me reduce my size.

It has been 3 days so far, i started cardio on Monday. feels the same, but I just have to give it some time. It has been tough changing my life style so quickly, but it has to be done sometime.

PhatIBP said:
dark_lord; I do have a clue on exercises dude. I just wanted to know which to do and which not to do to lower my weight. Some wont help me reduce my size.

It has been 3 days so far, i started cardio on Monday. feels the same, but I just have to give it some time. It has been tough changing my life style so quickly, but it has to be done sometime.

my bad bro, my apologies for the tone of the post...

sounds good, keep up the cardio- lift light do 10-12 reps with not much rest in between, eat tons of protien and very little carbs and you will shred that weight quick...

good luck...

No one has ever told me why this "do light weight if you are looking to lose weight" think stuck. If you are going to build the most muscle with 4-6 reps, why would you change that when you are trying to maintain muscle. I can see going a bit higher on the reps, but still lifting heavy. Lifting light doesnt seem right to me for most applications. The one way that I can see very high reps is if you are in to the whole 100 rep per set thing. I pull it out once in a while just for a change of pace.

^^ i agree, even for cutting i think it is better to lift heavier than lighter.

5alphareductase said:
No one has ever told me why this "do light weight if you are looking to lose weight" think stuck. If you are going to build the most muscle with 4-6 reps, why would you change that when you are trying to maintain muscle. I can see going a bit higher on the reps, but still lifting heavy. Lifting light doesnt seem right to me for most applications. The one way that I can see very high reps is if you are in to the whole 100 rep per set thing. I pull it out once in a while just for a change of pace.

Select a resistance level (or weight) that allows you to hit fatigue in a pre-established rep range that coincides with the results you want(0weight loss)

4-6 reps are used for High Strengh-Low Endurance = low tone/High Mass

10-12+ reps are used for Low Strengh-High Endurance = High Tone/Low Mass

When you are cutting you want to burn the muscle, using the proper form..

Lean Muscle burns alot of calories....

BTW: I am not saying to lift weights that is so light that you get no results, but lift enough weight that you maintain the proper form.

Last edited:
I agree somewhat. I believe that higher weights/lower reps stimulates type 2 muscle fiber than lower weight higher reps. Lower weight/higher reps stimulated type 1 muscle fiber more.

I disagree about cutting though. Lift to stay big, lose fat to get shredded. My workout doesn't change a whole lot bulking OR cutting.

dark_lord said:

When you are cutting you want to burn the muscle, using the proper form..

sorry guy but i never wanna burn muscle. i wanna burn fat and keep all my muscle.

I think that he is refering to the "burn" associated with lactic acid build up, not catabolizing muscle.

This "tone" is completely wrong as well. Tone is nothing more than the absence of bodyfat. Muscle is muscle whether it came from 4 reps or 100 reps, it is no different. Saying low rep muscle is "low tone" and high reps are high tone or whatever that means makes no sense and is just plain wrong. I would love to be proven wrong though.

I can see the whole FOG/FAG/SA fiber thing, but muscle is still muscle. The type II may be thicker in the long run but this tone thing just doesnt make sense.

We agree that muscle burns more calories than fat, so why would you change your whole rep routine when you are trying to maintain muscle. It makes the most sense to me to continue the same rep routine that you would use to build the most mass.

5alphareductase said:
I think that he is refering to the "burn" associated with lactic acid build up, not catabolizing muscle.

This "tone" is completely wrong as well. Tone is nothing more than the absence of bodyfat. Muscle is muscle whether it came from 4 reps or 100 reps, it is no different. Saying low rep muscle is "low tone" and high reps are high tone or whatever that means makes no sense and is just plain wrong. I would love to be proven wrong though.

How the hell are you a moderator, do you know anything????????? Prove you wrong- just research it and you find the exact information....

What are your qualifications? Do you just give information that you read on the internet, or have you ever trained? This board is a joke, to all the people looking for advice- go to a better steroid board- you will get better advice..

Well I am not going to get in to a pissing match with you because it is not even worth it. As far as qualifications, only 2 people here know what I do and that is plenty for me.

As far as this board being a joke, noone is forcing you to be here, trust me. If you want to stay then great, but if not, it doesnt matter.

dark lord, you need to chill out...bro.

i agree that sets of 10-12 reps are a good place to start. do cardio as many days a week as possible, but don't burn yourself out. if you can run or bike every day, that's great, but perhaps shoot for 3 days a week at first. getting cut is more about lifestyle than a fast fix, so if you pace yourself and build gradually on each goal, you'll be more likely to succeed for a longer time. it'll feel good too.

im bringing this back from the dead. ok so now I am really thinking about doing a cycle of clen or winstrol. No injections, only pills. give me all the info which i need to know. i will go with a cycle of clen first. once again i have these questions, how many pills a day? what forms do they come in? what mgs? how much dosage per day? how long of a cycle? please help thanks

PhatIBP said:
im bringing this back from the dead. ok so now I am really thinking about doing a cycle of clen or winstrol. No injections, only pills . give me all the info which i need to know. i will go with a cycle of clen first. once again i have these questions, how many pills a day? what forms do they come in? what mgs? how much dosage per day? how long of a cycle? please help thanks

No injections, only pills
Means dont do a cycle with just winstrol, it is a waste. Either get ready to inject or dont do a cycle.

You can find most of the answers to your questions about clen with a simple search on the internet. Once you have some information about clen, or at least a basic knowledge of it, then we can give ideas on how to use it to be most effective.