• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

*HELP* Retail Sources for Reagent Testers *HELP*

Has anyone tried to order from Chemical Generation recently? I ordered through there website a week and a half ago, I got my Paypal receipt but never got any confirmation from them or my order in the mail.

Just a bit unclear on this, would it be unwise to buy kits from shops like Off Ya Tree because they aren't stored properly and could have been there for a long time?

Off ya tree Eastland had Mandelin and Marquis when I was there last, but that was a few months back.

I just bought another fresh kit today. Off Ya Tree (in the CBD) stock Marquis & Mandelin but are currently out of stock so I went to Club X, apparently Off Ya Tree pass stock onto Club X :)

$64 for both reagents. :) Expensive, but definately get your moneys worth by not buying shit/bunk pills!

Last edited:
Just a bit unclear on this, would it be unwise to buy kits from shops like Off Ya Tree because they aren't stored properly and could have been there for a long time?

I bought a kit from a similar store once (not Off Ya Tree) and I paid more for the kit than I would have online and it was already past its useful life from it's first use.

So I would highly recommend ordering online instead.

Most of the stores I see selling reagent kits simply have thems itting around under the counter - And kits DO expire over time, so if you can, check the manufacturing date or at least ask if it was a recent shipment.

Off ya tree Eastland had Mandelin and Marquis when I was there last, but that was a few months back.

I bought a tester from there a few months back out of curiosity as i had some good roundies at the time. Never have i seen such a confused face when i asked the dude whether it was Marquis/Mandelin/Mecke/Robadope etc.

Ended up teaching the guy what the difference was between the reagents and getting a $10 discount.

I lol'd.

Would be interested to test them, does anyone know any retail outlets for test kits in Melb?

I suggest you check out Off Ya Tree (Eastland, CBD and I think there is one in Collingwood, possibly more though).

Also, most Club X stores stock the Marquis & Mandelin reagents, but they're a little more expensive.

A small price to pay for peace of mind. :)

I also suggest that once you purchase it you chuck it in your fridge as soon as you get home because the shops often just have them sitting in cabinets unrefrigerated.

I also suggest that once you purchase it you chuck it in your fridge as soon as you get home because the shops often just have them sitting in cabinets unrefrigerated.

Make sure it is a separate fridge from where you keep your foodstuff and beer though.

is there a way that it could be safely stored in the same fridge as food?

I don't really have an excess of fridges

^^ :D lol

So keeping it in the same fridge is a BIG no-no, or, just a general no-no ?

I keep mine in the same fridge as my food & beer etc. but in the part that cheese is normally kept in on the door up the top. (We have a nifty little spot that I assume eggs are supposed to go into, the reagent fits just perfectly :)) I think as long as there is no residue on the outside of the plastic container then it should be fine. And always wash your hands thoroughly after using a reagent for obvious reasons. (I think you would be suprised at the amount of people that don't actually do this :\).

I keep mine in the same fridge as my food & beer etc. but in the part that cheese is normally kept in on the door up the top. (We have a nifty little spot that I assume eggs are supposed to go into, the reagent fits just perfectly :)) I think as long as there is no residue on the outside of the plastic container then it should be fine.

Nah man that's not safe at all.

Also, most Club X stores stock the Marquis & Mandelin reagents, but they're a little more expensive.

A small price to pay for peace of mind. :)

Thanks for that, saved me trekking into the city. Went to my local Club X and got Mandelin and Marquis today for $30 each. Bit expy, but worth it in my books.

The guy I spoke to said they actually go through stock pretty quickly and usually get more in each month so they should be 'fresh' I guess.

Testing Kits Brisbane

Are there any places that sell Marquis etc testing kits in Brisbane i.e adult stores, off ya tree etc, or is it only by online ordering?