• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

*HELP* Retail Sources for Reagent Testers *HELP*

So I should stop hassling the shops about not storing the Marquis in a fridge then?

^ I'd say it's unlikely they sell enough to warrent having a fridge dedicated to solely to reagents.

cant wait for nanontech ion testers for $100 in half a decade

cant wait for nanontech ion testers for $100 in half a decade

Maybe. There's been many developments seen over the last couple of years including putting solid phase extraction and mass spec electronics on a single electrophoresis chip and development of nanoscale electrospray emitters for microsized ion mobility devices. However, whether these devices will be that inexpensive in that short a time will depend upon many things, not least consumer demand.

There's no doubt the future will be exciting, however, if such equipment does become inexpensive, it's likely it will be employed virtually everywhere, meaning that there might be few illicits around that need testing :\

If anyone is interested, there's many great articles and links to be found on spectroscopynow.com Access requires registration, but it's free. Membership gives regular emailed updates on new equipment and also affers free access to selected journal papers.

The sister site separationsnow.com is also worth looking at.

If you want to look at the 'best' & very latest equipment, check out Pittcon 2008

Sold at Southport Happy High Herbs, Scarboroough Street, but only E1 and they dont keep it in a fridge even though they have one.

Its not like its a secret but Off Ya Tree is now selling test kits and harm reduction items again. Think the boss has a good heart.

Help please.
I'm very keen to buy a EZ-Test complete kit asap.
I know someone that bought one a little while back from http://www.ez-test.com.au/ and I was all set to do the same too.
The problem I have is that there is no secure payment method on the site and I haven't received an email reply from the site about that.

Does anyone know where else I can get a complete kit? Does anyone know the people involved in the www.ez-test.com.au site that could contact them and see if they can provide another payment option?

Any help much appreciated.

hmm i just had a look at their site, indeed that is a very very dodgey dodgey looking NON-secure payment page.
They need to upgrade their stuff up yo!

hmm i just had a look at their site, indeed that is a very very dodgey dodgey looking NON-secure payment page.
They need to upgrade their stuff up yo!
Yes I should make it clear that the site is the issue and not whoever is running it, though I would like a reply to my email...
I have no reason to think it is a scam site just a risky one to put my credit card details over.

Only other place I can get one locally seems to be central station records but their site hasn't got it listed. I'll try call them tomorrow.
Their website is listed incorrectly in the earlier post of sources, it should be: www.centralstationsydney.com.au

Really not too much trouble to secure the page with encryption.

Does this actually go through an online payment gateway or do they simply type the credit cards details in manually?

Be prepared to wait at least a month for those guys to actually deliver what you pay for.

I had to ring them repeatedly to get them to actually send the product. They don't reply to emails either.

OK, this is getting dodgier sounding by the minute. I have a bit of a problem with online retailers that doesn't answer emails.
Do any BL staff have contacts in EZ-Test that they could ask about the site?

Gee whiz it's getting hard to buy the complete kit...

Well I finally got an email from them after a week. It simply said that I could direct deposit into their bank account.
I'm really not too sure about the site, worried I may be sending money and receiving nothing or hassles involved to get the kit.

Anyone have recent experience ordering from ez-test.com.au ? How did it go?

Well I finally got an email from them after a week. It simply said that I could direct deposit into their bank account.
I'm really not too sure about the site, worried I may be sending money and receiving nothing or hassles involved to get the kit.

Anyone have recent experience ordering from ez-test.com.au ? How did it go?

yeh i ordered a complete test kit about 7 weeks ago, and got it about 6 weeks ago!

very happy, came very quickly in the post, all taped up, no-one would know what is was.

I did pay credit card through their site, yes it is a bit dodge with no secure encryt, but for the harm minimisation I tghink its worth it!
=D

There maybe another local supplier in the near future. The person involved (not me) has indicated he wants to produce a large range of kits, including several not currently marketed by EZ or ChemGen. The chemist now has all the equipment that was used in developing the Enlighten kits so something might be just around the corner. Stay tuned...

pd, that sounds promising. I'd like to get a kit soon but I'm very interested in seeing what could be on offer from your contact, particularly if their are new reagent tests to be included.

zookie1, thanks but I'm after the complete kit from EZ-Test. It contains 5 separate tests.

There maybe another local supplier in the near future. The person involved (not me) has indicated he wants to produce a large range of kits, including several not currently marketed by EZ or ChemGen. The chemist now has all the equipment that was used in developing the Enlighten kits so something might be just around the corner. Stay tuned...

A reagent test for Pipes perhaps?