• NMI Moderators: Snafu in the Void

Hello

Yeah I keep getting "Image cannot be loaded from the passed link"
Are we on computer, mobile-device or both? I get errors if there is an issue with the actual link to image or the hosting site.
Don't kill kitty yet.
mobile
eg: imgur
upload > longpress image > copy image location
sDAyBAn.png

in post > bring up image linker-thingy > longpress in form fill field > paste
hrZChle.png

Can you just post the link directly to a post or even pm me the link and we can see what gives?
bobo a coupla easters ago. little bobo fufu aka bobo patty-cakes
lol
poor little man been trough some maulings and still with us. moved and he was one that had to make the trip.
9SdlCsB.jpg

edit:
Was just hopin u were alright bro.
Thanks. I'm fairly tamed at this time so short of an emergency from without all should be ok. Good looking as I am known for the 'ol "time and place for everything" mentality and may take a very short stroll down some old lanes once in a while.
One

Are we on computer, mobile-device or both? I get errors if there is an issue with the actual link to image or the hosting site.
Don't kill kitty yet.
mobile
eg: imgur
upload > longpress image > copy image location
sDAyBAn.png

in post > bring up image linker-thingy > longpress in form fill field > paste
hrZChle.png

Can you just post the link directly to a post or even pm me the link and we can see what gives?
bobo a coupla easters ago. little bobo fufu aka bobo patty-cakes
lol
poor little man been trough some maulings and still with us. moved and he was one that had to make the trip.
9SdlCsB.jpg

edit:

Thanks. I'm fairly tamed at this time so short of an emergency from without all should be ok. Good looking as I am known for the 'ol "time and place for everything" mentality and may take a very short stroll down some old lanes once in a while.
One
I'm on pc. I am on mobile too but don't use it for this site. I'll get around to it later on. i think. :p

"Good looking as I am known for the 'ol "time and place for everything"

Shit... I'm in my 40's and I'm still in the "The time is now, and the place is here" mentality. Fuckin wish I'd never fucked with drugs.

Well shit... there's that. That's little girl if you click the link. Phooey on that crap not letting me post the pic lol.

https://ibb.co/rdr9LqG
Hey @Uden

Okay so click on your link. It will open in a new tab. Next right-click the picture and select 'open image in a new tab'. now the link in the new tab should end with .jpg. ok so now copy the entire link and come back here to Bluelight. Now look on your post comment 'tool bar' and click on 'insert image' and past the .jpg link that you had copied earlier. and click insert.
cute chihuahua :)

Little-Girl.jpg

Well hey there ya go. D's is my hero. Ty man. This is Little Girl, or Lil Girl. I'm not sure how they spell it. But she's the cutest little shit I've ever seen.

Buggy.jpg

This is Buggy. Also a cute little shit.

Peanut-1-too-big-smaller.jpg

And another: Peanut. Super cool dude.

There's a few more but I have to get pics, My favorite is DWNN, but don't tell the others.
(stands for Dog With No Name)

@TumajNuri
Yessir.
Posted in the pictures of yer pets thread. Lots of cuties in there. Just thinking of it; I would venture that there are more that have cat *companions than dogs here. Not sure if it's scientific but my mind still works fairly well at processing, analyzing and criticizing. Not any inna bad way, seen?
@Uden
Beautiful. The chef is putting his feet in the foodstuffs so gotta run. Be back to take a closer look. Well done. :)
Her's a pic of one of my faves.... ;)

NJKW4mM.jpg

bobo patty-cakes:
Z986WUH.jpg

will post more around inna bit
<3

I am too busy to watch over such cute creatures. rabbits and and cats are my favs but thinking of my rabbit that didn't live long enough often makes me feel uncomfortable. Its a bit like losing a family member. What i wanna say is, pets live a short life, it really hurts when they escape, or die. Being busy is not my only excuse to avoid buying a new pet.

I am too busy to watch over such cute creatures. rabbits and and cats are my favs but thinking of my rabbit that didn't live long enough often makes me feel uncomfortable. Its a bit like losing a family member. What i wanna say is, pets live a short life, it really hurts when they escape, or die. Being busy is not my only excuse to avoid buying a new pet.
Cats need little watching over. (as long as they still have their claws, don't declaw cats... very bad thing to do) They are very independant creatures. I mean it's still good to leave some food and water out for them, pay attention to whether they are shaking their head a lot, means they might have mites, and some other stuff but... they are still pretty independant. cept that one I posted... every time I walk in the room won't leave me the hell alone lol. but I love her anyway.

And that reason alone, the short life spans, is why I personally don't have any pets, and only have pets by proxy.

every time I walk in the room won't leave me the hell alone
Yeah dogs sometimes bark a lot for unknown reason and cats rub up against their owners too much that sometimes I feel like I should run away. U r right. No matter how many troubles they make. As I've previously mentioned, these lovely creatures are sometimes the best companion thou they don't talk back.

So hey, Ptah, am I able to upload images or link images on this thread? I keep trying to get a few pics of my animal friends here but it keeps saying cannot upload from this link or whatever...
Same issue and its annoying as fuck.. are you by chance using mobile? I am.. could be why idk

@Uden
Express your avatar in any way u prefer. What does crescent mean to u?
I don't know. I know that I like the night time. Things are quieter. I chose the crescent and star as my symbol when I was a young kid. I don't know if I had a reason back then or not. Probably.

Yeah dogs sometimes bark a lot for unknown reason and cats rub up against their owners too much that sometimes I feel like I should run away. U r right. No matter how many troubles they make. As I've previously mentioned, these lovely creatures are sometimes the best companion thou they don't talk back.
I've heard somewhere that when cats rub up against you, it's a sign that they consider you their property. :p