• NMI Moderators: Snafu in the Void

Hello

I am too busy to watch over such cute creatures. rabbits and and cats are my favs but thinking of my rabbit that didn't live long enough often makes me feel uncomfortable. Its a bit like losing a family member. What i wanna say is, pets live a short life, it really hurts when they escape, or die. Being busy is not my only excuse to avoid buying a new pet.
When I was younger I used to feel more at home among animals than other people. I suppose it's probably still that way, but I never have any pets of my own. I don't think that I could do it this way. Meaning I don't think this is the way humans are supposed to live and having pets.. I don't know I always pictured myself on horseback with a wolf companion or something.

Same issue and its annoying as fuck.. are you by chance using mobile? I am.. could be why idk
I'm not sure if I was on mobile at the time or not but I am at the moment. It's more than likely that I was back then too.

Sorry I'm just now getting to all these posts. Been uh... Shit I dunno. Been doin a whole lotta nothin.