• H&R Moderators: VerbalTruist | cdin | Lil'LinaptkSix

Healthy Living Photo Thread

Me at about three months into making major life changes, including living sober for the time being. I've got almost two more months now. I'm liking the sobriety thing, and plan on continuing it.

^Keep it going. It feels good to make good choices.

Milepost 98 to 91 Appalachian Trail of the Blue Ridge Parkway in Virginia
002vi.jpg

005u.jpg

The fanny pack...way better than a knapsack for short day hikes :)

^ yo PI be careful if you wander up through pennsyltuckia alone. in the last 2 decades there have been a handful of assaults/holdups/murders along the Appalachian trail, but of course in the more remote regions (i used to live close to one area). then again, judging by the camera angle, you arent solo, so doubtful have anythign to worry about.

most ppl are packin heat on that trail anyways, PA being the gun totin' state that it is. no idea what the VA side is like.

simply: just general martial arts tournament awards, nothing in particular wrt to style, though karate is the most popular in my city so karate schools end up hosting most of the events. after this season im probably gonna toss all the plastic and just keep the plaques on the bases so i can remember the years and places they were at.

My husband wanted me to carry a gun. No way.
I like to think people are better than that on the trails I travel.
I hike with a dude who carries bear mace.

WeekendFeb26-27012.jpg

amazing body!

47306_10150259081365468_857175467_14411657_1593637_n.jpg

this is a few months old, but definitely starting to bulk up. can do around 20 wide arm pull ups at the moment. need to sort my pecs though

CD, lookin' sharp! I think your body looks good the way it is right now, unless you are going for a competition somewhere?

thanks guys! appreciated. pretty much all body weight training as well, hardly ever go gym! bought this iron gym bar for £15, best £15 ive ever spent. nah not for competition just trying to get more defined and a bit bigger, perhaps get a decent 6pack although its gonna be hard with the amount of alcohol i drink and my occasional binge eating

^ Your lifestyle seems to offset the binge eating and alcohol drinking from this angle! Congrats on your achievements.

i have no idea how to get the fat down to that level. well done, coltdan!

Yeah woah ColtDan you're looking very lean!!

I say keep doing the things you enjoy, you're obviously training hard enough!

few more

IMAG0310.jpg

IMAG0319.jpg

appears i need to get on the cardio to sort my abs out

^ I still think you look amazing the definition you are now. :p

Otherwise, yes, cut out some of the high caloric foods and up your cardio.