• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Having tried "plugging", would you revert to railing or dumping ever again?

It is possible for heroin to be taken rectally, but it's not something you'd want to do too often as it is too unpredictable. Usually, if your thinking about doing this, you've more than likely gone past the experimentation stage and you'd be looking for value for money i.e I
Morphine suppossitories do exist but are not marketed in Aust. but are available in America and to the best of my knowledge, in the UK. If you do find some, you might find they cause a pressure in your head which can be kind of unpleasant.
Just like to add without wanting to appear preachy, that the ultimate misery of heroin far outweighs the initial bliss. Think carefully.

Sorry, that last post was suppossed to read .."value for money i.e. IV".

I have used the Vege caps before and it worked fine....(crushed up in a cap)
took a while to come on, maybe a bit over an hour, just give it some time.

the precise technique of rubbing a strangers sweaty face with a stinky medic-filled tickle-me-elmo toy while waving glowsticks around like an epileptic air-traffic controller
LOL!

^^^^^------- ROFLMFAO
clownius:I have not plugged myself but most people i have spoken to about plugging say that you should push past up to your second knuckle on the middle finger, hope this helps.