Have you ever tested yourself to see what the longest period of time you can go without sleep is?

Isn't going without sleep bad for your eyes. Aren't they supposed to rest by closing them !!!
To stay safe and healthy. And not stressed and anxious.

If you pray for help it works some how ! 👀

I need to sleep or rest so that I can.

Edit: Sorry. I read the subject wrong. Bit sleep IS very IMPORTANT somehow.
Lol if it were only the eyes.
Actually it's the oxygen inside your brain. You can certainly mentally impair yourself by regularly staying up so long, you can get a heart attack, stroke, etc.

By myself? 7 days
On the back of a bike 12 days took power naps when he put his belt around me.

Lol if it were only the eyes.
Actually it's the oxygen inside your brain. You can certainly mentally impair yourself by regularly staying up so long, you can get a heart attack, stroke, etc.
You just reminded me when something snapped in my brain and I had a mini stroke from a 0.25g shot. I was thinking slow, couldn't think clear or straight..every 10 secs I'd forget the topic we were discussing. I got scared, I thought I did some extensive damage in my brain, thank God it went away after I went to sleep and woke up again. The fact I was only 21 helped also,. What a reckless kid I've been ffs , always have had this shit ruminating my mind .....that I'm unworthy or thst my life is devoid of meaning, low self-esteem, crippling depression,horrible stuff, never again.

xd

5 or 6 days, meth. Once the shadow people started inviting more shadow people over to party in my living room I knew it was time for an extended H nap.

You just reminded me when something snapped in my brain and I had a mini stroke from a 0.25g shot. I was thinking slow, couldn't think clear or straight..every 10 secs I'd forget the topic we were discussing. I got scared, I thought I did some extensive damage in my brain, thank God it went away after I went to sleep and woke up again. The fact I was only 21 helped also,. What a reckless kid I've been ffs , always have had this shit ruminating my mind .....that I'm unworthy or thst my life is devoid of meaning, low self-esteem, crippling depression,horrible stuff, never again.

xd
I mean sleep deprivation is a means of Guantanamo torture for a good reason.

I mean sleep deprivation is a means of Guantanamo torture for a good reason.
I wasn't sleep deprived I had a stroke on my 3rd shot that night. That blow was too pure..... cocsine makes me nauseous these days anyway...

I wasn't sleep deprived I had a stroke on my 3rd shot that night. That blow was too pure..... cocsine makes me nauseous these days anyway...
Depriving yourself of sleep one time doesn't increase the chance you'll get a stroke,
but doing it on many occasions will increase the chance, no matter if you're sleep deprived at the time or not

But obviously, with stimulants there are many other risk factors towards a stroke