• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Have you ever tested yourself to see what the longest period of time you can go without sleep is?

simstim

Bluelighter
I did stay up as long as i could once just to see how long i could physically go. My personal record is 12 days. I was regularly using 3-4g of 4-MMC daily at the time. At the end i was dreaming with my eyes open. Seeing plants growing out of the walls and shit became normal.

How far into sleep deprivation have you been?? What drug?

I've been up 9 days on MDPV before and that was way worse than 12 days on 4-MMC. I never got paranoid on 4-MMC. Not true with PV.

I am not sure. But it is not 12 days. Not a week. 5 days? combined alcohol + cannabis + psychosis.

I have been up for 7 days in a row from opiate withdrawal before, I tried to sleep so hard, but just can't during withdrawal. I laid down at night every night so my body still got some rest. I eventually caved and relapsed because thre lack of sleep made it absolutely unbearable.

Without drugs I can go 2 days easily, but choose not to because sleep is good for you. With drugs, a few days, but I avoid this because it's horrible for you. I fairly often will take drugs after my band plays a show, if we're at a festival or something, and stay up for 2 days and sleep the next night. The day after no sleep I experience a loose, jovial mood, if it is not done too often, and I like it a lot. When I was younger I would do it for fun and pretty often, but nowadays (at almost 40 years old) I feel the ramifications for days afterwards and it's not great, so I try to avoid it. I do pretty often only get a few hours of sleep for a night, or even get average 4 hours for a week here and there. I've always needed less sleep than most, my mom says even as a baby I slept a lot less than my siblings did at each age. 6 hours of sleep is my ideal, it seems that my sleep cycle is about 3 hours, maybe a little more. If I get 8 hours of sleep I feel less good than if I get 6 or 7. But less than 6 and it feels like I should have gotten more.

The longest I have stayed up with drugs was 7 days, I was binging desoxypipradrol. I was getting some hallucinations by the end, a little, but I was surprisingly lucid and never went psychotic. I did lay down and watch the pictures behind my eyelids for at least a couple of hours each night but for sure did not actually sleep. I ran out on the 6th day which is why I slept the 7th.

I'm sure if I was binging on stims and tried to stay up longer I could. But lack of sleep is horrible for you so I am not planning to try.

Sober: 3 or 4 days they kinda blend together after the second sun rise.
On something: Maybe a week.
It all ends in collapse as tubgirl mentioned.

What?

Were the visuals like on deliriants such as datura?
I remember watching the light switch on the wall slide all the way to the floor once. But when I was up 12 days i was seeing 3d plants sprouting from the walls. I would just sit there watching them grow. It was bizarre plus i was out of my mind high on 4-MMC for 12 days solid.
Never done datura but i wouldn't really compare it to other anticholinergics i have tried. Never experienced anything else like it honestly.

I remember watching the light switch on the wall slide all the way to the floor once. But when I was up 12 days i was seeing 3d plants sprouting from the walls. I would just sit there watching them grow. It was bizarre plus i was out of my mind high on 4-MMC for 12 days solid.
Never done datura but i wouldn't really compare it to other anticholinergics i have tried. Never experienced anything else like it honestly.
That's crazy

Were the plants realistic? Or were they more "psychedelic"-like in character?

The day after no sleep I experience a loose, jovial mood, if it is not done too often, and I like it a lot. When I was younger I would do it for fun and pretty often

I thought I might be the only one that feels this way. Paradoxically after a night without sleep my thoughts are much sharper, more organized, and my mood generally improves. I don't like doing this because I know it's a slippery slope and it takes it's toll, but i'd like to know why this is the case.

Well here's 15 days (substance free)? :ROFLMAO:

5fkyjKg.jpg

Yeah, yeah. I know it was a hoax! 🤪

The real record is held by a woman by the name of Maureen Weston i.e. participated in a rocking chair marathon in 1977. Dunno if that counts in context here though. But there it is for ya!

"The record for the longest period without sleep is 18 days, 21 hours, 40 minutes during a rocking chair marathon. The record holder reported hallucinations, paranoia, blurred vision, slurred speech and memory and concentration lapses."

7days and 7 nights probably my max on IV ethylphenidate. Used to routinely do 5 days on amphetamine and there were years of my life in stim addiction where I would only sleep on maybe 20-30% of nights in a month.

Was pretty much permanently psychotic for those years. lynch mobs and police/secret service everywhere, talking to people that weren't there, having full breaks from reality, seeing actual photo real visions of all kinds of weird shit. Was kind of beautiful until it eventually descended into exclusively paranoid delusions, then it was just a neverending nightmare of fear

I have been up for 7 days in a row from opiate withdrawal before, I tried to sleep so hard, but just can't during withdrawal. I laid down at night every night so my body still got some rest. I eventually caved and relapsed because thre lack of sleep made it absolutely unbearable.

Without drugs I can go 2 days easily, but choose not to because sleep is good for you. With drugs, a few days, but I avoid this because it's horrible for you. I fairly often will take drugs after my band plays a show, if we're at a festival or something, and stay up for 2 days and sleep the next night. The day after no sleep I experience a loose, jovial mood, if it is not done too often, and I like it a lot. When I was younger I would do it for fun and pretty often, but nowadays (at almost 40 years old) I feel the ramifications for days afterwards and it's not great, so I try to avoid it. I do pretty often only get a few hours of sleep for a night, or even get average 4 hours for a week here and there. I've always needed less sleep than most, my mom says even as a baby I slept a lot less than my siblings did at each age. 6 hours of sleep is my ideal, it seems that my sleep cycle is about 3 hours, maybe a little more. If I get 8 hours of sleep I feel less good than if I get 6 or 7. But less than 6 and it feels like I should have gotten more.

The longest I have stayed up with drugs was 7 days, I was binging desoxypipradrol. I was getting some hallucinations by the end, a little, but I was surprisingly lucid and never went psychotic. I did lay down and watch the pictures behind my eyelids for at least a couple of hours each night but for sure did not actually sleep. I ran out on the 6th day which is why I slept the 7th.

I'm sure if I was binging on stims and tried to stay up longer I could. But lack of sleep is horrible for you so I am not planning to try.
The sleeplessness from opiate withdrawal is the worst. It’s what caused me to relapse in the past too.

Well here's 15 days (substance free)? :ROFLMAO:

5fkyjKg.jpg

Yeah, yeah. I know it was a hoax! 🤪

The real record is held by a woman by the name of Maureen Weston i.e. participated in a rocking chair marathon in 1977. Dunno if that counts in context here though. But there it is for ya!

"The record for the longest period without sleep is 18 days, 21 hours, 40 minutes during a rocking chair marathon. The record holder reported hallucinations, paranoia, blurred vision, slurred speech and memory and concentration lapses."

This picture is horrifying...