• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

have our own rave

Hey peoples! I'd be willing to do about 2-3 hours DJ'ing with my SL1200's and my Pioneer mixer!! The style I would play would be acid/minimal/trance.
I reckon we should look around for a couple of other people who are willing to DJ and who have different styles of music so we can cater for everybody's needs.

Hi all, This is my first post on bluelight, but that isn't to say that I'm wet behind the ears. Oh no I've been in the scene for ages(Oh how I miss Class Wars). By the way I'm from Melbourne, and I have been invovled with this same discussion on the Synergy site. It's great to see that the underground in slowly bubbling underneath the surface again. It's also great to see both the msg boards getting into the spirit. If this thing is going to happen it will require a combined effort. For all the Melbourne people here check out the Melbourne Bluelight Rave post and sign up for duty. If we can pull it off, maybe we can call it Code Blue, something really top secret.

I can't be bothered reading all of the replies but has somebody mentioned the fact that we will need beverages (water) and possibly help from St Johns Ambulance people. No matter what we think, money will be needed to be forked out in some way or another. Even if we ask people to bring their own water, it will run out!!! We need to seriously plan this, then run it by the appropriate councils.....they know who the Bluelighters are, will they be prepared to deal with the bad publicity of letting us run a rave.....Miranda Devine will have a field day!!!!
But on the positive side, LETS PARTY DOWN PEOPLE!!!
cb
------------------
Poor is the man who's pleasures depend on the permission of another
[This message has been edited by callboy (edited 29 March 2000).]