• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

have our own rave

I really really like all the ideas so far...
But I think the next step is to seperate the Melb / Sydney crew. Right now its just thousands of ideas floating around, with no one regulating anything.
I don't think it should be Melb OR Syd, i think it should be Melb AND Syd AND Bris AND perth for that matter!
So the next step here will be to sepearte into different locations I reckon...
------------------
Keep On Rockin in the Free World!

I agree that one should be held in each state. If this has a view to be a professional and regular affair then we should follow in the footsteps of gatecrasher and become Australian wide. I am dedicated enough to follow the preparations if needed. Anyone else with me?!
I don't think an event in a built up area is a wise idea because of the noise restriction.
And I'm sure that warehouses can be hired out for weekends - other organisations do it.

This is the biggest spin out guys ! i havn't been here for about 2 days....and i've been thinking about something like this for a couple of weeks...I SWEAR TO GOD a mate came over this arvo and we discussed this over a game of pool before i saw this msg ! fucking spinout.....
anyway....mad idea...
i think it should be in a venue like a warehouse or factory or something, i'm sure DJ's arn't that much of a problem....I hope someone can get lighting....and sound shit.
Deffeitnly need bouncers....
maybey theres a way to raise funds...so we only have to pay maybey $10 - $20 each....(haha, i just thought of a way to raise funds, but i don't think i should say it)HAHA
but i would deffinetly help to set anything up, carry anything etc...shit like that
comeon GUYS LETS GET THIS ORGANISED !

smile.gif
YYYYAAAAAAAYYYYYYYY
smile.gif

What an absolutely great idea !!! Let's have a BL rave...we can even call it Bluelight or Blue or something that has a relevance to this board...
If there is one getting organised in Melbourne I am ready to do some work to make it happen...so Amj and Johnboy I think you should initiate something and organise the volunteers...
smile.gif
(you are an organizer and a moderator...hehehe)
We can make it happen...well just maybe...OK so a simple TT meet up failed...but a full scale rave...heheh..a bit of sarcasm... I really believe we can do it...
I will help
smile.gif
PLUR
smile.gif

princehamlet

The hardest part if you ask me and what most have passed over is SECURITY!!
I know in sydney, if you're holding a private party you can't have more than enough security.. i mean we'll all be off our tits and people come to crash it and we'll be powerless to stop it.. as for the police closing it down just for the hell of it.. i mean there is no way they'd allow a party to be held that is being run/setup by bluelighters.. i mean they'd be totally saying it's ok to take drugs, which they should be doing anyways
smile.gif
No seriously.. security is a must, i think a smaller party would work better myself, ie one without security with just BL's.. and not the 1000's of freinds as well?? anyone agree?

I'm happy to be the bouncer. I've got heaps of big surrly friends. Cosmic, I'll get gusto along. The haircut is enough to keep everyone in line.
And well search you and confiscate your beans just to let them be re-sold later in the evening.
Im not studying marketing for nothing you know
wink.gif

[This message has been edited by Smurf (edited 22 March 2000).]

I like the way you think Smurf.. you know you're not just a pretty face.
Me and you.. we're going to the top!!
How about we test the pills as well, security and safety... and when they come to get their beans back and they find half missing.. it's due to the testing.. never mind the fact that i'm motionless on the floor and you've got eyes that big it's like you can see through peoples clothes.
We need to think-tank this some more...

Actually I have a friend who has a Sony video camera where I can do just that (look through peoples clothing). Maybe a useful accessory for the night.
Why is it that I keep running into so many dodgy people???

Hang on.. did you say my beans.. i thought you meant everyone elses... you're no fun any more..
How does that camera work? Bet you would've liked it for the metro hey?? Little Miss Dancer?

Actually I did mean everyones beans, but I'd want to start with yours first.
And the camera is to be pointed at any girls with black tops with white straps over the shoulders
wink.gif

I had to post this ok hahaha after reading the last couple i thought as if other ravers would come to crash it and other people would think we are a bunch of drug fuked crazy ravers and would be to scared of us anyway hahaahahaha (after seeing what they filmed at happy valley-old crusty hippy's bare foot dancin in the dirt) LMFAO
------------------
PEAK LIKE PERKINS ON PURA! *hugs*

Just a suggestion...
A crew of us Perth peoples were thinking of planning a trip to check out the scene over in the eastern side of our country, coinciding with our uni hols. If you were to plan the gig for july, you could count us in...

A location for this gig?? I know Mystic was held were i used to train.. It's an old shed/grage thingy that isn't used and is structurally totally sound. Tin shed roof, concrete floor.. It'd go off!! Toilets outside..
Anyone go to that party? I'd post the location, but we don't want the wrong people getting wind of this. I suggest this place as, (A) It has already been used for a great party!! (mind you i didn't go).
Yeah well email me for further details..

OK it looks at though we should split this discussion into threads sorted by area.
Obviously stay abreast of all of them for cool ideas, but it will be easier to follow discussion if what your reading is all relevant.
I'll start A sydney thread now.
Coneman

Just a quick idea on the subject of having "invitations" for people intending to come to the BL Rave, perhaps there should be 1 person, or 2 people who know each other locally who could volunteer to be Hosts responsible for the BL Rave guest list.
Each person who wants to come could send an email to one of these Hosts, who'd issue them with a 10 digit random number. That would be their invitation. (Sounds like a hassle for the Hosts, I know - emailing can be a pain in the arse but with two people working together or maybe 3 then it might be easier).
Then, when the guest arrives at the party, all they need to do is show a slip of paper with their invitation number and their BL nick to the Hosts, or the Bouncers with the guest list, and if the number/nick match up with the number/nick on the list, then they're in, no questions asked.
If the person asking for an invite wants to bring along another BL or like minded (peace-loving unity-respecting
smile.gif
) guest with them, then they would ask for 2 invitations in their email etc. In this way the Hosts could keep tabs on the number of guests coming to the BL Rave, and there would be no excuse for gatecrashers at the "invitation only" party.
I'm not sure if you want it that hard to get in or not, but it was just an idea I was tossing around.

i also use another rave message board a melbourne one called Synergy, we had the same problem. old skoolers bitching about big partys so we came to the same conclusion, though everyone has told us how hard this could be, maybe we should have a joint party?, visit the synergy site and see what you think http://www.rave.net.au/board/
it might be easier the more people we have helping
------------------
two bickies are better than 1.......3 are even better
though ill take one euro over 3 fuken olympic shitty rings!
oh euro where art though?

I am from Melb and I reckon the idea is
f#*?%ng mad! Everyone keeps mentioning sound and lighting....I would just like to say that I know somebody who works at clubs with the sound and lighting...if everything goes ahead i could probably talk my friend into getting involved. He doesn't have his own equipment but he would probably have a good idea on how to organise some and then definately use it.
I'll keep checking the posts to c whats happening!
Let's do this!

Like everyone else has said, I think this is an unreal idea, if we can do oit properly.
I'm in Melb, so, if anything needs to be done etc. Someone can e-amil me at: [email protected]
smile.gif

I don't have that much free time, but if I can help, let me know and I'll see what I can do!
smile.gif

smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif
Love Chania
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif