L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

have had it with friend with benefits

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah fuck that. I definitely just like no strings attached sex. Fuck love.

I’m a guy and I always fall a little in love with everybody I fuck. Even the hookers. It’s hard not to like someone giving themselves to you and making your day so pleasurable. But love is a spectrum and I can cope with one-night stands if I think my companion left as happy as I did.

The original post referred to Friends with benefits, friends being the operative word. So, yes after having great sex with a friend I could definitely fall in love.

You have an issue?

The original post referred to Friends with benefits, friends being the operative word. So, yes after having great sex with a friend I could definitely fall in love.

You have an issue?
And if you can't relate to this then men are farther from what I understood.

Hey beautiful,
I can tell you from experience that human beings have sensory perception on how we feel about ourselves.
Even if we act like we love ourselves and portray that we have a great life and have our act together, if we have any bit of self-loathing or low self-esteem inside of us, other can sense it -- and we will always get conclusions in relationships or even short encounters with strangers that match what is going on inside.

Get good with you and believe it, no matter what, and see the magic.

First of all, your sex partner is right. He is not obliged to help you financialy just because you fucked. And I don't see what is regretfull from your side, as long as you enjoyied fucking him. Had you not done it with him, you would be at the same spot, except you wouldn't have some pleasant nights to remember.
That said, since it's obvious that you aren't really bonded to that man, on a spirtuall level that is, don't you have any close friends or family members?
I can see my self denying giving money to a random girl i fucked but i would never deny help to a close friend, a close family member or obviously, a girl i have a deeper relationship with.
Also would you help him if he was the one in need? And if you would, does he know it? Because i also wouldn't help someone who i don't think they would do the same for me

I’m going to have to agree with DMW, some women are complete whores, and I don’t mean that they are paid sexual companions. I have met a few women who truly look at hooking up with men like scoring a few more knotches on their bed posts. In one case, the girl truly had no interest in getting together with a guy if she’d already been with once before.
These girls had issues no doubt. But make no mistake, not all girls are having sex and expecting or wanting love to follow.

He always constructs me as a mad woman. My craziness makes everything impossible, etc. But the facts are: he gets looked after and I don't. Not in any way. If I am lucky I get a lift in his car very occasionally.
You kinda do sound like a bit of a madwoman tbh.

What do you mean he gets looked after btw, you mean with the sex? If so, then how is that him getting looked after but not you?

well that's where I'm a bit mad, obviously.

Although I've more or less ditched him altogether now.

Can't believe how demented and offensive some of the reactions to this thread of mine were though ...

and FUCK YOUSE ALL (you know who you are!) If I'm having sex with someone, even if it's supposedly not "committed", I'd never let them go hungry or not help them with little financial emergencies. To expect that from a "friend with benefits" isn't a whore's expectation. It's a friend's expectation.

Unfortunately one is much more likely to get help in little emergencies such as those I alluded to when it's your regular sort of friend with no benefits.

You have sex with a male FWB ... and he acts like you OWE HIM EVERYTHING - your body, your time, and your money, if HE needs help.

But if you, as the woman in this transaction, ask for anything (except the "opportunity" to fawn over HIS DICK in one way or another)

....you get not only get fucked, but also FUCKED OVER and FUCKED OFF, and quite possibly FUCKED UP. Really fucking fast.

Sorry if my language offends but this latest round of bullshitty male-entitled thoughts on the subject has really pissed me off.

This is where feminism has done women a disservice. Men are now convinced that women - especially middle aged women - are privileged to get any sort of sexual offers at all.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.