• CD Moderators: nepalnt21 | paranoid android
  • Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

⫸STICKY⫷ Hash Poll

Which is your favorite?


  • Total voters
    242
I don't know what I had but one time I had some good Moroccan hash out in Amsterdam. Mixed perfectly with the za and it was like that little bit of extra salt on fries that makes it perfect. You couldn't tell it was there, but you sure felt it and tasted it.

Also kief is great but it makes me sneeze and cough like a mofo.
I get the sneezes like a mofo
 
Lebanese blonde.hash following atomic war, is the greatest hash on planet earth. Radioactive Lebanese blonde hash

I wanna try the Lebanese red hash. Ive seen it in the past but ive just never gotten it. Blonde hash is the most common on the market here but the strains are different then what you would get in Lebanon naturally. Salt island spring here in BC was actually my fav hash. Old skipper black hash with some morphine had me nodding into my dinner and had my brother telling me to go to fuckin sleep out of it lol

Unicorn piss bubble hash was also really good
 
I wanna try the Lebanese red hash. Ive seen it in the past but ive just never gotten it. Blonde hash is the most common on the market here but the strains are different then what you would get in Lebanon naturally. Salt island spring here in BC was actually my fav hash. Old skipper black hash with some morphine had me nodding into my dinner and had my brother telling me to go to fuckin sleep out of it lol

Unicorn piss bubble hash was also really good
true, sounds good to.
 
Top