• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Has anyone ever tried vaporizing heroin using a high-quality vaporizer?

This is a damn fine thread.
One of those things that no-one ever really thought about.

I reckon opium would work, and pretty well too, but I haven't researched it. If I ever get hold of any again, I'll give it a go.

i own a voodoo vaporizer and as far as opium goes, lighting with a lighter wastes 25% of the product.

ON EDIT: i cant varify this scientifically but i feel much higer when i vape as apposed to flame

Last edited:
why would u have to use smokeable heroin if ur planning on vaporzing with an accurate tempature readout? couldnt u just find the right temp to vaporize regualr heroin hcl? Im sure it would be a lower temp than the freebase but ur vaporizing so it shouldnt matter what kinda dope u have right?

soundphaRm said:
An optimum temperature to volatalize heroin (free base) is 250 degrees Celcius.

Have fun...be careful (about dosages).

Wow. Awesome. Someone do it and let me know, as I am very curious :).

yea the temp he posted is for pure heroin base, not adultered, street heroin(hcl form)...some cuts would vapor out before the heroin and get inhaled as well.....others would be left behind if u set the temp right.

Using a lightbulb vaporizer is the only way i ever have and do smoke opium. It produces much better relaxation and euphoria then simply putting a flame to it. Back in China when opium was still largely popular, opium pipes were a vaporizer of sorts. You would heat up piece of metal which essentially vaporized the opium.

Hi guys i bumped this old thread because i was thinking about this idea today.
And was wondering if there was any more info on this now?
Would this be any more economic? Would it get you higher because of bigger amounts being able to hit you at once?

I life in the netherlands so all the heroin is for smoking and buying a vaporizer is easy as well.
So i think i'm gone buy a vaporizer pretty soon and check it out, but maybe one of you guys knows anything about it?

Thanks

[edit] I would be using a device like this

Last edited:
Dunno how that device works, whered you put the gear? Anyway i vaporise my dope in a bulb, you can still chase it round teh bulb, and then pound it. Fuckin' ace like.

Would there be any problems with recrystallization on the inside of the bag? Those volcano vaporizers take a minute to fill up. I've always wanted to try DMT this way but I've been afraid of losing all of it on the sides of the bag...

I say heroin doesn't have any room for novelty: its either smoking on foil, racking lines or a shooting it. (if you don't already shoot, don't start).

A friend and I vaporized cocaine a few times and even gave it to crackheads who all said it was another dimension, and that crack didn't hold a candle to it.

Good idea though...

Just to bring this thread back from the dead. I currently have smokable heroin (I’m in the Uk, it’s all we get) and vaporisers have come a long way since 2008!

I have a Ceroma by Qaroma shop and because it’s based around an e nail it goes up to 999 degrees Fahrenheit (only at the actual thermocoupler or whatever the coil is called).

I’m just about to set it to around 250 degrees c BUT as always there are issues!

The temp that displays on the box is the temp of the coil that heats up, on top of that is a 2 piece ceramic housing filled with ruby balls (they provide thermal mass in the air pathway to heat the herb up to temp.)
The only issue is I don’t actually know the temperature at which the part of the bowl where the herb or in this case, heroin is.

I’m also aware I would need to put something into the bowl before vaping it because it turns into a liquid or goo and would just seep through the gauze without Being vaporised.
At first I thought cannabis, just mix the dose of H with cannabis but if the heroin needs to be at 250 degrees C and the temp at which you tend to vape cannabis is a little lower which would mean it would taste gross, even though my vape could manage it.

I’ll try it now and get back to you….

why would u have to use smokeable heroin if ur planning on vaporzing with an accurate tempature readout? couldnt u just find the right temp to vaporize regualr heroin hcl? Im sure it would be a lower temp than the freebase but ur vaporizing so it shouldnt matter what kinda dope u have right?

Also, yeah you would have to have either smokable heroin or a device which is capable of heating up to (I was going to say like 500 degrees for a HCL salt but all I can find online is the melting point of heroin is 173 degrees c.- my bad!)

Ok I actually just googled melting point of diacetylmorphine and it came up with

All of this means that actually it should work REALLY well mixing It into the bowl of my ceroma with weed.

Last edited by a moderator: