• Words Moderators: Mysterier

Game Haiku Train!

Like a broken Fin
Sharks smell blood
Law of the ocean

It will take it's place
Are we sequenced DNA?
I should learn to code

(PSA: 5-7-5 OR 5-3-5 syllables for Haikus. I think I'm going to get that as a tattoo at this point)

Fall asleep, dream now
Waking life
Somnolent diving

(PSA: 5-7-5 OR 5-3-5 syllables for Haikus. I think I'm going to get that as a tattoo at this point)

Fall asleep, dream now
Waking life
Somnolent diving
Okay I forgot the numbers but I got syllables right. Get the tattoo and post the pic on every page for a reminder.

@BK38

hey man... just freebasing it here... literally the first thing that came to me.... don't be mad.... just jealous of my artistic genius

Upside down retard
Who decided poop is brown?
Shit for brains, you have.

@SnafuInTheVoid , then go freestyle in the high poetry thread. The instructions are so fucking basic, yet so many people seem to struggle with it. It gets annoying and disrupts the Haiku train.

Ruined your mood did I?
I am the Haiku Nazi
Conform or face wraith

@SnafuInTheVoid , then go freestyle in the high poetry thread. The instructions are so fucking basic, yet so many people seem to struggle with it. It gets annoying and disrupts the Haiku train.
Please explain to me what rule I broke in this thread with that post.... you ended one great, I had a fantastic idea, then suddenly went childish.... is that a fucking rule I broke? Please... explain....