• ✍️ WORDS ✍️

Welcome Guest!

• Words Moderators: Mysterier

Game Haiku Train!

Please explain to me what rule I broke in this thread with that post....

I refer you to literally the first page of this thread:

"this is a simple but fun one from other writing boards:

post a haiku based on the one above you! try to use the last line of the post above as your first - or something thematically close if you can't.

*Rules updated to preserve the "train" part of this game as much as possible :)

*Haiku is written in 3 lines, each line containing a fixed number of syllables. for the purpose of this game, please stick to 5-7-5 or 5-3-5"

You didn't use a Haiku nor did you link it even remotely thematically to my Haiku

How was that not Haiku?? Am I retarded and can't count syllables? who is wrong here?

Also, I did continue your path, then took a twist of my own

Yo, If I am wrong please continue to shun me but I have no fucking clue what you're mad about right now

Peace bro need to go take care of some children IRL (literally, not being a smartass)

How was that not Haiku?? Am I retarded and can't count syllables? who is wrong here?

Also, I did continue your path, then took a twist of my own

Yo, If I am wrong please continue to shun me but I have no fucking clue what you're mad about right now

Peace bro need to go take care of some children IRL (literally, not being a smartass)

"Somnolent diving (5 syllables)
Upside down (3 syllables)
Who decided poop is brown? (7 syllables)

Haikus always begin and end with 5 syllables, the middle line can be either 3 or 7 syllables. Anyhow, never mind me, this is just a pet peeve of mine and I literally just said the syllable scheme above yours. It just made me want to slam my head into something hard is all.

"Somnolent diving (5 syllables)
Upside down (3 syllables)
Who decided poop is brown? (7 syllables)

Haikus always begin and end with 5 syllables, the middle line can be either 3 or 7 syllables. Anyhow, never mind me, this is just a pet peeve of mine and I literally just said the syllable scheme above yours. It just made me want to slam my head into something hard is all.

lol my bad.... LSD + alcohol makes your brain work funny

continue on as if I was never here

I've had enough now
Enough is never enough
Nature of the beast

One is too much and...
Dante says there's six more love
No life without sin

That you must begin
To realize your journey
Fate and Free-will mesh

A lot of weird things