• LAVA Moderator: Mysterier

Gun Owners

Actually no, I won't fuck off. If you guys want to talk about guns, then i'm not sure this is the right place for you. This is a drugs forum. If you want to masturbate over the killing power of your little black box, then there are more suitable forums for you out there.
"Casual discussion about everyday life and creative pursuits not covered by other forums. No drug topics."

Talking about guns IS "everyday life" here in America. As owning guns is in our constitution, which is a right. Guns are apart of our "everyday lives" (which this sub-forum is for). It might not be for everyone, but it is for a lot of people (especially here in the United States).

Fubar what's up with you tonight, dear? Don't throw that useless negativity around these spirits as the swamp hears the night creak and speaks. Relax. It's LAVA, it's about daily activities and everyday life trends. Read the guideline

As for others people of our beloved community please excuse our collegue as he's having a bad week and sometimes overreacting over nothing.

Regards,

Winter

Actually no, I won't fuck off. If you guys want to talk about guns, then i'm not sure this is the right place for you. This is a drugs forum. If you want to masturbate over the killing power of your little black box, then there are more suitable forums for you out there.

AFAIK there's nothing here that says you can't discuss sporting topics like firearms/hunting etc.

Last edited:
I've got a Taurus g2c in 9mm that i got for $200, really has surprised me on the fit and finish...... really makes you question spending $500 on a glock..... also have a s&w pre model 10 from 1948 that's a hell of a shooter, along with a couple old shotguns and a very old Remington 22.

Nutty, wanna warm up some hot milk? Check yourself before you wreck yourself, don't do that shit no more. If you already saw that I spoke about this situation why do you keep up like this? Don't behave like a kid. I hope he will not respond either and this stupid show calms on both decks. Stop the useless, people. Think before you think and think before you say.

I've got a Taurus g2c in 9mm that i got for $200, really has surprised me on the fit and finish...... really makes you question spending $500 on a glock.....

So you're happy with the quality I guess? I always thought Taurus was on the low end.

Taurus has had its issues, like any other company, i bought it because it was $200 brand new, and was very pleasantly surprised. I like the gun quite a bit, shoots very well, on par with most $500-600 guns I've shot.

Next buy is going to be an old browning hi power tho, been pining over one for a couple years.

You Military? Law Enforcement? or Private Security?
Has-been, brother/sister.
Private-sector: On the receiving end of Croat snipers taking pot-shots in the mid 90s in the former republic of Yugoslavia.
Now I'm just a washed-out old man with an ass of attitude (still workin on it).
If I am on a base somewhere for whatever reason they usually issue a firearm of a sort until I leave... usually 3-6 months.
Edited to correct date and misc. Couldn't sleep last night worried some one would troll and pic the sh** apart. Shoulda just got up and corrected it... don't know why I GAF anyway: Only people I lie to is the po-po; but ya'll fam. :love:

Last edited:
The shield is a very nice gun, nice balance,good trigger, easy to clean which is a must for all pistols. I carry a Colt Cobra revolver 38Special. I am old school and prefer a wheel gun over a semi-auto.

As an American Gun owner , I feel that the US has a completely fucked up relationship with Military type weapons ( that are designed to Kill People with efficiency) . Please do not start with the old tired " Guns dont Kill people, People do" I have listened to that BS for decades. Certain guns kill people much better, we can all agree on that. I believe in many reasonable, gun laws ,and live in one of the most restrictive state in America with regards for gun. I fully enjoy my hobbies, on all levels. And please Not the " Its a slippery slope to Removing all guns from the Public??? 300,000,000 guns in America in the hands of only 30%

Hey guys, just a friendly reminder to try and stay on topic for those interested in talking about the guns they own or would like to own.

OP's question is not an invitation to grind an axe about gun laws or the morality of gun ownership or dive into that highly fraught debate. We do have a politics forum for those kinds of discussions if that's your thing, though.

Apologies for being a little
Fubar what's up with you tonight, dear? Don't throw that useless negativity around these spirits as the swamp hears the night creak and speaks. Relax. It's LAVA, it's about daily activities and everyday life trends. Read the guideline

As for others people of our beloved community please excuse our collegue as he's having a bad week and sometimes overreacting over nothing.

Regards,

Winter

No need to apologise for me mate. I was fucked on vodka and in a provocative mood. I apologise for the negativity but it is a subject feel strongly about. There's a reason why your children are being killed on a daily basis by idiots, but please don't let me ruin your 'my gun's bigger than yours' discussion... :censored:

Haha, it's good to have a little bit of spice mate, so no worries ❤

Like you I'm from the UK so my perspective on gun ownership is bound to be somewhat different to the average US citizen.

But nevertheless I find different guns and the technology behind them pretty interesting, and I figure there must be some with quite a nice collection and some really interesting examples (such as @Tubbs :D )

Look at this sexy little beast of mine ;) Gorgeous isnt she?

Attachments

• Resized_20190526_195733_13.jpeg
    Resized_20190526_195733_13.jpeg
    778.4 KB · Views: 9
/\ Nice

Currently considering either M & P Shield or Ruger Security 9 Compact... I do like the fact that the Ruger is 10 + 1 rds. My last pistol was a Ruger but a bit bulky for carry.

Nutty, wanna warm up some hot milk? Check yourself before you wreck yourself, don't do that shit no more. If you already saw that I spoke about this situation why do you keep up like this? Don't behave like a kid. I hope he will not respond either and this stupid show calms on both decks. Stop the useless, people. Think before you think and think before you say.
guns are bad mkayy

If you're looking for a conceal carry piece nutty, there's something to be said for a snubbie .38, particularly in a dao internal hammer model..... nothing else compares in terms of concealability, and .38 special is nothing to scoff at....

If you're looking for a conceal carry piece nutty, there's something to be said for a snubbie .38, particularly in a dao internal hammer model..... nothing else compares in terms of concealability, and .38 special is nothing to scoff at....
How good is a simple 9mm pistol in the right hands? Fast but weak and light right? that's all the pros need right?