• LAVA Moderator: Mysterier

Gun Owners

Eg: Hit a MF in the foot with a 9 and he gonna try to react... hit hm with a 45 (which is a CQ weapon IMO) and it takes the fight right outta him, by crocky as his freakin foot has dissapeared. lol
peace

Lol... You're not supposed to shoot someone's food in a self defense situation.

Ah, seeing as you're asking, I would recommend the 'Infidel Fucker Five Thousand' with integrated 12V ignition system and a payload of assorted nuts, bolts and pieces of flint, with a side of napalm and caustic soda. Works for me everytime... ;)
Imma quote this as well as it is forward-thinking and possibly something the DoD should run through R&D.
I personally would love one (depending on dependency; of course) but afraid there would be no one left....
BTW: Have you run this by a weapons manufacturer, by chance?
If not: Let me do the R&D and I will work for drugs. :)

Lol... You're not supposed to shoot someone's food in a self defense situation.
It works great if one needs an asset alive but worried. "You want help or not?"

Edit: Don't get it twisted: A 40 or 45 @ CQ is quite deadly (and messy) if this is the objective.

Guess I'm not following... I was always taught that you don't shoot unless you fear for your life, and you shoot to stop the threat. You could likely get into more trouble (sued) for just maiming someone if you indeed were exercising self defense and in the right. Anything other than an actual threat is just an inconvenience, and a lot of times merely drawing your firearm will likely stop the threat with no firing required.

Nah, nutty.: You are right... mainly: Draw and kill, basically.
As I have aged every-thing seems to be not so cut-and-dried.
Think they had to or actually killed Bin Laden? IDK... wasn't there. Freakin treasure chest of critical information (to some) and just let it go? Not a conspiracy type guy but old enough to have seen enough to make half-baked judgments on WTF is really going on.
Hard for an "enemy-combatant" to sue a US citizen. Possible, I suppose.
I am always in fear of my life but as a civilian never even carry any weapon when I am home... but then I don't leave the house unless I have to (which is more often than I care to).
I am a felon #1 and am not allowed to and do not own/operate firearms under law(s) in the US.
Man... getting like fubar: This gun sh** is makin me a bit nervous and think I will sign off of this thead... no offence.

Just don't draw the gun on the wrong person eh like a cop or cartel member or shady fox lol

Guess I'm not following... I was always taught that you don't shoot unless you fear for your life, and you shoot to stop the threat. You could likely get into more trouble (sued) for just maiming someone if you indeed were exercising self defense and in the right. Anything other than an actual threat is just an inconvenience, and a lot of times merely drawing your firearm will likely stop the threat with no firing required.
Id ALWAYS shoot to stop the threat (if I was in fear for my life). Cant get sued if they're dead. Not that id ever want to kill someone. BUT, Id do anything to protect my life and my family's life. Just the other day, they had a shooting at a bar (I believe it was in New Jersey) and injured 10 people. That is the perfect time to use deadly force. Thats also why I conceal carry... There are tons of crazy people out there.

Yeah, the only people that want to use their firearm against someone are the people that shouldn't have one in the first place. And must of those people have them illegally lol. But it's good to know the laws for your state and such as far as self defense goes obviously. Doubt I'll ever have to worry about it, but I think it's a good investment be able to defend yourself if you ever had to.

Last edited:
Just referring back to what Tubbs said about the Taurus, they are not bad firearms and very good on the pocket, I have fired it a few times as my ex was a cop and I worked for a security company and their standard issue firearm is the Taurus - its very underrated IMHO

Also as Tubbs said about calibre, a 9 is fatal if shot in the in right places, chest, head etc

Its always been my dream to get a Tommy gun, I dont know why but I just love the way they look, sound, anyone here ever shot one?

Actually no, I won't fuck off. If you guys want to talk about guns, then i'm not sure this is the right place for you. This is a drugs forum. If you want to masturbate over the killing power of your little black box, then there are more suitable forums for you out there.
People are allowed to have hobbies, collections. I don't see the harm. There's a lot of safe gun owners.

Yeah, the only people that want to use their firearm against someone are the people that shouldn't have one in the first place.
i don't understand this comment. a homeowner using a firearm against an intruder is a person that wants to "use their firearm against someone" - are you saying they shouldn't have a gun?

or did you mean "the only people that want to use their firearm against someone first are the people that shouldn't have one in the first place" - i.e. not defensively?

alasdair

Oh brother... I was just expanding on what Chris said. A homeowner most likely doesn't "want" to kill somebody but may end up doing so in defending themselves. There's a bit of difference between self defense and actively looking for trouble.

Well I am telling you that after my attack, I feel a shit load better carrying than not and I will use my firearm if I have to with no questions asked, I will never ever allow someone to violate me like that again ever.

Doesnt mean I want to go and mow down a whole lot of people just because I am having a bad day

If a gun is in the care of a responsible person there should be no issue.

I don't have a gun, but sometimes I think it would be a good idea to have one just in case shit goes down... I mean if someone has a gun and you don't, you're pretty powerless. I honestly wish they didn't exist but if, say, shit falls apart and there's anarchy, I'd find myself really wishing I had one. Or hell, even if a bear broke into my house. They've pushed at my door before when I was cooking a really nice smelling meal and it scared the shit out of me. Firing a gun is probably enough to scare one off. Likewise, drawing a gun on someone breaking into your house can prevent harm.

I think it's absurd that there are more guns than humans in America. I think it's absurd that you can get semi-automatic rifles and bump stocks from gun shows with no background checks. But given that this is our situation, I am considering getting one and keeping it in a safe place in case I ever need it.