growing trend..i hate it

even if everyone were to band together and start calling turds "ecstasy," it won't change the fact that they are just turds being called ecstasy

lmfao

i cant believe this arguement is still going. has it ever dawned on you that there are parts of the world where pills still contain generous unadulterd amounts of MDMA (ECSTASY). i cant believe im actually sitting here reading poeple say to me "ecstasy = adulterd pills, molly = mdma" and "if you want pure mdma you have to buy molly"...

where i live most of the pills floating around are pure, we only get meth batches maybe every 4-6 months. :\

i guess by your reasoning antithesis, the next time i go to buy coke, if there is ANY cut in it at all, i can no longer call it coke? cocaine = pure benzoylmethyl ecgonine, im 100% sure what im buying is cut so what do i then call it?

You call it coke, because that is the slang word used for cocaine, cut or not. By your logic it shouldn't be called coke, because its cut.

Same thing with ecstasy.. You guys really don't seem to understand that language is a means of communication and as things change so do words. Words can also mean different things in different parts of the world, obviously.

^^^yea...but people calling ritalin cut with lidocaine and caffeine "cocaine" are just as much liars as people calling meth and caffeine pills "ecstasy"

ecstasy = mdma

period

Make mdma/mda mixes.

Where do I lineup for that sh*t? :D

If someone can make this and pretty much guarantee me that is the mix. I'm one of those that will be more than happy to pay a little extra.

A word of advise to all you producers.....

I feel ya. But I don't think it's really the producer's problem. It's the shady ass dealers that don't give a f*ck and figure they can get $20 for any pill that has colors and a cute imprint. And not worry about running into the people who they just ripped off.

I for one, am not one to go chasin anyone. Not worth the hassle/drama/possible danger. I'm sure most people are the same way and dealers count on this attitude.

staypuft said:
^^^yea...but people calling ritalin cut with lidocaine and caffeine "cocaine" are just as much liars as people calling meth and caffeine pills "ecstasy"

ecstasy = mdma

period

Ritalin is a brand name, signifying a certain, brand name product.

ecstasy is a slang term used for ecstasy tabs, which can contain numerous different substances.

NOT REALLY A DIFFICULT CONCEPT TO GRASP :\

^^^i don't think you get the gist of what i am saying...

substitute ritalin with methylphendiate in my statement and then comment

Landoallah said:
They are right, though MDMA can put holes in your brain

Yea and all weed is laced with PCP:|

If getting x, there better be mdma in it and mdma only. Dirty, nasty pills are not MY personal idea of x. I want to know EXACTLY whats being put into my body and EXACTLY how it affects me. All this shit being mixed in with MDMA pisses me off. Mainly getting Dextromethorphan in pills irritates the fuck outta me. That fucks with your overall abality to sweat, just what you need when you have MDMA in your system. Becasue it's not like MDMA decrease heat loss in the body by causing constriction of blood vessels. Who's idea was that:p

And meth, fuck meth. I'll dance my ass off with out meth. Thanks.

I say: Get a testing kit.
I say: don't call meth/mdma pills x.

To be honest, I like a little bit of stim in my pills, it gets the roll moving for me (notice I said a LITTLE, not meth bombs). Pures tend to take a long time to come up and not be as strong if I were to have the same pill and take some kind of stim (caffeine, ephedra, etc) at the same time. Now, I of course owuld love it if all pills were pure and I would just add my own mix to it, but we all know that it is far more economical to fill a pill with meth and have them still sell like hot-cakes. This is a business and businesses are corrupt by nature.

ecstasy is a slang term used for ecstasy tabs, which can contain numerous different substances.

incorrect, ecstasy is the term used for mdma. the point is the definition doesnt change, even if every idiot in the world wants to call something else the same thing, they are still wrong.

It is not the "shady ass dealers" that are the problem. They will always be there no matter what. The problem is the shit pills that get handed down to them. I don't care how shady a dealer is, if they are selling good pills its aaalllll goooooddd.

If you can make mdma you can very easily make mda. Most people with access to your pills will buy nothing but your pills until you run out because mdma/mda mixes differentiate your product from everyone elses in a positive way.

The truth is alot of producers of either clean or shit pills don't want you to ever know whats in them. The dealers in clubs want both the people who want mdma and people who want speed mixes to be interested in their product.

I'm surprized few rcs seem to be showing up. I know there have been a few, but I would expect more to pop up.

that happens where i live to...i think its because they take so much MDMA, they dont even get off anymore...just get a speedy high,..and them speed pills get them off more after a while...

Fuck speed in rolls. I hate it I hate it. I should be sleeping right now but yeah.....guess what, i took a roll that had speed in it.....We want mdma..grrr

antithesis said:
Funny thing about slang, and language is that it can mean different things at different times in history.

I joined to reply to this.

You're right, language does evolve and change. No one is denying that. The old-schoolers are trying to preserve the original meaning of the term. This is a good thing.

If you change the meaning of "ecstasy" to mean an uncertain combination of drugs in pill form you've just made the scene that much more dangerous. It lowers the standard. It means when you ask a dealer for "Ecstasy" he can give you any random combination of drugs as long as its a funny colored pill with a cute picture on it.

Sure, the dealer could give you some random combo even if you demanded pure MDMA, but because the E trade is mostly a black market it is up to the consumers to DEMAND a high quality. Drive the dealers who sell cocktail pills as ecstasy out of business or force them to sell it for what it really is.

These are just my thoughts and opinions, feel free to disagree. I'm not really into the scene, I've just rolled a few times.

UglyBunny
PLUR

We need to set a standard for dealers.

Like every dealer MUST do a reagent test in front of you.

Put some fucking quality assurance in this god forsaken black market.

I havent rolled in years because the last one I took was a meth bomb, no MDMA at all.

Fuck those capitalist fucks. The hippies didnt sell acid to get rich. Why do these new fucks only want money? You can make money AND sell MDMA you know, you don't have to rip people off. People will still pay if you have MDMA. No need to get greedy like that.

Hell, I am a LOST customer. Selling fake shit is NOT a good business model. If I had pure MDMA in front of me, I would buy it by the truck load. Think of how much money is LOST by selling fake shit.

^I totally agree.

But sadly, it's the stupid fucking custy ass drug users that will buy whatever they see. And even if its shit, they'll eat more, "just in case". Stupid fucks. It's people like THEM, that make the market go to shit, cuz the dealer take advantage of their stupidity. And dealers start to think that this stupidity applies to ALL drug users, which it doesn't, but they seem to think it does, so they don't change jack shit.

I hate buying E, and not getting MDMA.

Wilycoder said:
Selling fake shit is NOT a good business model.

Think of how much money is LOST by selling fake shit.

100% correct, a lot of people who are long time users 2+ years really stop doing it because the quality is so variable and inconsistent.

Some of my best rolls have been on pressed caps that were defienetly cut with more than MDMA. but if you want MDMA you should try for pure powder, the real deal is something else