growing trend..i hate it

The tiredness is more like, being so fucked up u can't dance. You'd rather just sit there relaxing in the club loving the music with ur eyes rollin back constantly.

ellua said:
i'm personally wary of it b/c of the tv shows where they show the brain scans with the "holes" in the brain.

i know it's hypocritical, or even stupid of me to discriminate this way as i still do other things... but it's what did it for me. i'm still hella curious though and want to try it... once.

Those "holes in the brain" come from a study by a scientist (can't remember the name, maybe somebody can help out) who was funded by the us government and it later came out that he made a "mistake" and gave the test subjects very high doses of meth instead of mdma. Basically its just anti drug propaganda bullshit. If you can find some pure mdma, give it a try. Its not nearly as dangeous as they say and it really is something i think everyone should experiance at least once.

Ungoliath said:
If you want MDMA, get MDMA.
If you want ecstacy, get ecstacy.

Simple as that.

Too bad the ecstasy is slang for MDMA, or at least used to be.

Ecstasy does not equal mdma + adulterant. Ecstasy SHOULD = MDXX ONLY.

People that seem to think that ecstasy is a term for a potpourri pill only help to perpetuate the idea that getting meth or some other adulterant in your pill is okay.

^ You beat me to it... exactly what I was gonna say. I'm sick and tired of people reluctantly going along with the nonsense that ecstasy is supposed to be something other than MDMA.

Ecstasy = MDMA. Plain and simple. If you purchase what's being sold as "ecstasy" and it's not all or mostly pure MDMA, you didn't buy "ecstasy."

i too have seen segments in videos with the notorious catscan images showing "holes" in ones brain. from what i understand they are just showing you where seritonin use to be...then they forget to tell you its a regulated chemical in the brain that gets re-made... leaving you assuming its physical brain tissue thats gone, and its permanent.

see how changing context slightly can actually get somebody to be afraid to try it. You should always do your own research before you try a drug ellua :)

Church said:
^ You beat me to it... exactly what I was gonna say. I'm sick and tired of people reluctantly going along with the nonsense that ecstasy is supposed to be something other than MDMA.

Ecstasy = MDMA. Plain and simple. If you purchase what's being sold as "ecstasy" and it's not all or mostly pure MDMA, you didn't buy "ecstasy."

Thankyou, thankyou thankyou, amen!

Nowdays, most ecstasy is what I like to call "methstasy". :X

Garbage said:
i too have seen segments in videos with the notorious catscan images showing "holes" in ones brain. from what i understand they are just showing you where seritonin use to be...then they forget to tell you its a regulated chemical in the brain that gets re-made... leaving you assuming its physical brain tissue thats gone, and its permanent.

see how changing context slightly can actually get somebody to be afraid to try it. You should always do your own research before you try a drug ellua :)

that's why im here ;) much rather take people's personal experiences into account than any articles anywhere... and like i said, i'd still try it.

Garbage said:

ive just gotta disagree.

there IS a difference between E and 'molly.'

e USED to mean MDXX, but the term has evolved to mean "a colored pill with a logo on that gets you 'high'"

molly refers to the pure powder.

keep up with the times man 8)

no worries,it's 2006 .lot of new stuff going on in the scene.we old school x lover can't catch up with the hardcored crazy newbies...no worries.:p

BigCat007 said:
People that seem to think that ecstasy is a term for a potpourri pill only help to perpetuate the idea that getting meth or some other adulterant in your pill is okay.

Get with the times, MDMA pills are no longer ecstacy, anyone is hardpressed to find a pure molly roll on the streets and its much simpler to buy *gasp* MDMA when you want.....*gasp* MDMA!

Ecstacy is, and probably will always be from now on, A speedy pill that keeps you happy and dancing all night long. MDMA rolls just arnt popular anymore at clubs, so hence, people add different chemicals to the pill to add to the roll to keep club goers up all night jumping and having fun then zoning out on a couch getting all lovey-dovey.

If you dont like it, go back to 1980's.

What an argument... 8)

Ecstasy is MDMA. Period. If you eat an "ecstasy" pill and it's not ecstasy (which is unarguably the nickname for a specific molecule known as MDMA), you didn't eat ecstasy. This isn't rocket science.

Every other excuse you can possibly make up to explain it away is simply delusional. Ecstasy is MDMA, and nothing else. Sometimes there is actually a bit of ecstasy in these pills, which would then make them "adulterated ecstasy."

Don't get me wrong, I'm not arguing that you new-schoolers don't CALL other things ecstasy, I'm only saying you are wrong unless you are referring to MDMA.

getting meth in a pill is NOT ok...especially if the pill is being sold as ecstasy...if i wanted to get tweaked out then i would just buy crystal meth...

i also attribute the 'downfall' of the 'rave scene' to crystal meth (and all the methy pills...) since they made the people stop caring as much about the music and the 'vibe' and more about just getting fucked up as much as possible...

i might be wrong...but every single party that i've been to that had dealers selling clean pills was amazing (even when i was sober...)

Ungoliath said:
Get with the times, MDMA pills are no longer ecstacy, anyone is hardpressed to find a pure molly roll on the streets and its much simpler to buy *gasp* MDMA when you want.....*gasp* MDMA!

Ecstacy is, and probably will always be from now on, A speedy pill that keeps you happy and dancing all night long. MDMA rolls just arnt popular anymore at clubs, so hence, people add different chemicals to the pill to add to the roll to keep club goers up all night jumping and having fun then zoning out on a couch getting all lovey-dovey.

If you dont like it, go back to 1980's.

I rather get loved up and be sociable than hudled in a corner jaw clenching paranoid as fuck:p

If I'm going to a club, I want a 'speedy pill'. If I'm paying 20-40 for cover, if not more - I want to be spending the night dancing my ass off and not slumped over loved-out in a corner 'just feeling good'.

I like pure molly now and then - but for when I'm in a set/setting that I can enjoy it the most. ie: an evening in chatting with friends or with my partner.

If I'm going out to a club to dance - I want something that will give me some 'get up and go'. Its not a matter about being stupid, its a matter of getting what I want out of what I want to take.

Mind you, dont do either anymore and just tend to stick to Mush if I'm going out dancing. But, my preference for speedy pills back when I did them, wasnt from 'not knowing shit', it was out of knowing what I wanted to get out of my night.

shypht said:
If I'm going to a club, I want a 'speedy pill'.

There's nothing wrong with that at all!! Just do us all a favor and don't call it ecstasy, because then it perpetuates the nonsense that ungoliath was spouting up above...

I think its pretty much a given now though that if you are buying "ecstasy" you are really getting MDMA+Meth, or something other than pure MDMA.

I've had enough people offer me "ectasy, or MDMA caps" to think its common enough that even the avg user knows the difference.

shypht said:
I think its pretty much a given now though that if you are buying "ecstasy" you are really getting MDMA+Meth.

How sad for you. You are still wrong, though. Ecstasy = MDMA. It's not really debatable. I mean, you can look up at the sky and call it the ground if you want to, but it doesn't change the fact that you are mislabeling it.

Church said:
How sad for you. You are still wrong, though. Ecstasy = MDMA. It's not really debatable. I mean, you can look up at the sky and call it the ground if you want to, but it doesn't change the fact that you are mislabeling it.

Thank you! I <3 you Church. ;)

So by shypht's reasoning, it should be ok when you go to get a few hits of acid from your "boys" and you find much to your shagrin that it's not really acid, it's a sheet with DOI or DOB or "insert-rc-name-here". Or, if you're going to go pick up a sack of weed and find you got nothing but stems and seeds? See where I am going here?

Yeah. 8)

Those of us who want meth already know where to find it, and cheaper than whats found in so called "ecstasy". Unfortunately the people pressing pills have the mistaken idea that enough people are out there like shypht that want the meth/mdma combo, that they will sell more pills. Or maybe not, maybe they just want us hooked on the shitty meth that they also are making available.

What most of us want is separate drugs.
We can already get ketamine, meth, caffeine, ephedra, r.c.s, root beer, We don't need the pill pressers help with these, or any others.

I can live with the word "ecstasy" meaning MDXX. MDA is something I look forward to feeding my pigeon, but putting other drugs into something called 'ecstasy" is both unethical and immoral.

Oh well, its not like its gone or anything ;)