growing trend..i hate it

l]evil

Bluelighter
why the hell do people not like MDMA , they love meth and speedy pills... it pisses me off, club kids!!!

I don't know to many people that like meth pills. I also know a lot of people who dont know what meth is.

ive come to find alot of "new users" who havent really had any stimulants of any kind seem to find the new feelings to both of them similur and tend to say dumb thing things like that because the "meth pills" last longer. when they get a pure pill it lasts maybe 4 hours topps, and the meth ones they still feel liek they are on it 8 hours after...

...yah im gunna go with kuz it lasts longer...and they have simple minds liek that...

meth is disgusting! straight up!

But like club kids don't give a shit, all they care about is getting their fix and dancing the night away(and meth gives you more energy to dance than MDMA)

Molly for me, please;)

Last edited:
Ravr said:
meth is disgusting! straight up!

But like club kids don't give a shit, all they care about is getting their fix and dancing the night away(and meth gives you more energy to dance than MDMA)

Molly for me, please;)

yup thats why people arent distributing pure M anymore... its sad really, but its a lot easier to jus pop a pill with meth and get jacked rather then do a M cap, & get REALLY tired

I rather get mushy and loved up, than jacked...

But again, all these club kids/ ravers, don't know shit

its because thats all they know....they really have nothing else to compare it too!

cuz pills fucking suck latley, im lucky i started in 2004 when pills were just gettin shitty, I still have yet to come across a pill that blows my mind aside from MDA (howcome theres never any shitty MDA pills..)

the best I had a gave away I would kill for some of those again. GRR

they may be pure but i promise you they arent as potent as pills from 5-6 years ago.

If you want MDMA, get MDMA.
If you want ecstacy, get ecstacy.

Simple as that.

Ungoliath said:

Simple as that.

bingo!

i guess it's harder in the states...but so far this week i have been offered: speedy pills, MDA pills, pure molly (a couple of times), 2c-i pills, and a bunch of mix pills...not to mention that there is still a bunch of meth going around (more expensive after a big lab bust last week)

i really feel for everyone living in the states...but i guess you cats have cheap ass heroin...

^makes me wish i lived on the other side of the atlantic.

But i pretty much agree with Ungoliath.
If you have the right connects mdma is not hard to get.

Ungoliath said:

Simple as that.

Easier said than done...

Some people simply do not have access

If people like meth in their pill, buy mdma, buy meth, and take them together. I should not be getting meth in my pills because some idiots like it. I'm paying for mdma and thats what i want. If i wanted meth thats what i would buy and i'd save alot of money. I also don't see how people say mdma makes them tired. I guess it doesn't give as much energy as meth but when i take it i'm wide awake and have more than enough energy. It just pisses me off when people say they like meth in pills. I want what i'm paying for.

^^^heh...i used to only be able to sleep when i took mdma (serious sleep problems)

people react differently to different chemicals

...or maybe your mdma/pills is/are cut with caffeine/ephedrine?

staypuft said:
...or maybe your mdma/pills is/are cut with caffeine/ephedrine?

I started rolling back in like '99 when pills were still good and have had plenty of good strong clean mdma that i know wasn't cut with anything, before all this garbage that is out now. I'm always tired after the roll but i just don't see how anybody could feel tired when they're peaking. Although mayby its more possible with the low doses that are in pill nowadays.

i'm personally wary of it b/c of the tv shows where they show the brain scans with the "holes" in the brain.

i know it's hypocritical, or even stupid of me to discriminate this way as i still do other things... but it's what did it for me. i'm still hella curious though and want to try it... once.