growing trend..i hate it

shypht said:
If I'm going to a club, I want a 'speedy pill'. If I'm paying 20-40 for cover, if not more - I want to be spending the night dancing my ass off and not slumped over loved-out in a corner 'just feeling good'.

how can you not want to dance on ecstasy?...i understand that on a huge dose it's kinda hard to do anything...but on a large enough dose it doesn't really matter if you're doing anything...

weird =\

RavenousBlonde said:
Thank you! I <3 you Church. ;)

=D

Us old-schoolers got to stick together! We can't let these naive kids bastardize the name of our beloved MDMA!!

What a bunch of shmucks..........if I'm buying ecstasy I want MDMA even MDA for that matter......but in no way, when you buy ecstasy, should you expect meth or any other lame drug. Even though this is starting to be a trend it should and can be stopped. But not with this state of mind.....

Church said:
=D

Us old-schoolers got to stick together! We can't let these naive kids bastardize the name of our beloved MDMA!!

Damn skippy! =D

IMO, a lot of the problem stems from kids simply not knowing the difference between real ecstasy and the meth bombs they are getting today. They're damn sure not being told the difference (need I say "DARE"?), and unfortunately they probably don't know what a testing kit is, either. :( Just my .02, though.

If ecstasy = a pill with meth, then why is it that what I've been eating for the last year has been meth free?

I'll reiterate, it's fools that believe that something sold as ecstasy should have anything other than MDxx (and a non-active binder at most) that are ruining the ecstasy scene, perpetuating the idea that e is anything other than unadulterated MDxx. I'm pretty sure they're the same ones that said their pill was smacky and had heroin. At least it's the same logic IMO

...yah im gunna go with kuz it lasts longer...and they have simple minds liek that...

Thats a really shallow statements. Its not because their drug of choice is different then yours that they are simple minded. Maybe its because they like the effect better. Personaly i would not use mdma in a "dance party" its way too mellow and a bit trippy.... i would lay in a couch in the chill room and stay there all night.

For dancing all night amphetamine is better than e imho. To trip it out mellow with friends mdma is best.

^^^yea...sure...but don't put that speed in our ecstasy and just buy your meth from the crazy skinny dude in the corner like all jibheads do and then everyone will be happy =)

Kurv. said:
Thats a really shallow statements. Its not because their drug of choice is different then yours that they are simple minded. Maybe its because they like the effect better. Personaly i would not use mdma in a "dance party" its way too mellow and a bit trippy.... i would lay in a couch in the chill room and stay there all night.

For dancing all night amphetamine is better than e imho. To trip it out mellow with friends mdma is best.

Actually I recently had some clean MDMA pills and was at a rave.

Yeah, I admit I was tired at some points in the night, but fuck that didn't matter cause I was actually having an amazing time "feeling the waves" and the beatz and feeling so loved and having this empathy for the music that was just undescrible.

So fuck dirty pills.

i don't like MDMA, or speedy shit. They are right, though MDMA can put holes in your brain( even if not true, they sure do act like it), heroin puts em in your veins...i dunno but im glad i was a smack addict than E head, i can still put together sentences, and i do not stare off into space with a blank stare...

Ungoliath said:
Get with the times, MDMA pills are no longer ecstacy, anyone is hardpressed to find a pure molly roll on the streets and its much simpler to buy *gasp* MDMA when you want.....*gasp* MDMA! Ecstacy is, and probably will always be from now on, A speedy pill that keeps you happy and dancing all night long. MDMA rolls just arnt popular anymore at clubs, so hence, people add different chemicals to the pill to add to the roll to keep club goers up all night jumping and having fun then zoning out on a couch getting all lovey-dovey.If you dont like it, go back to 1980's.

Us club-goers were perfectly able to go all night long on MDMA which, by the way, is ecstasy :\

But I think the point everyone is trying to make, is they simply want what it is being claimed to be.

If it's part MDMA part speed, then say so.
If it's pure MDMA then say so.
If it's pure meth, then say so.

I'm sure slangers could get plenty of buyers for all of em.

workhardplayhard said:
Us club-goers were perfectly able to go all night long on MDMA which, by the way, is ecstasy :\

But I think the point everyone is trying to make, is they simply want what it is being claimed to be.

If it's part MDMA part speed, then say so.
If it's pure MDMA then say so.
If it's pure meth, then say so.

I'm sure slangers could get plenty of buyers for all of em.

Absolutley.. I know people that like speedy pills, and bitch about clean ones, and vice versa.

And regardless what you want to believe Church, in todays club scene (in my experience) ecstasy refers to the acutal tab, regardless of contents.

Funny thing about slang, and language is that it can mean different things at different times in history.

^Ecstasy=mdma

Ecstasy=/bullshit speed

Meth/amp or readily availible. If you can find E there is no reason you can't find your speed.

People out there want mdma by itself. Why is it that molly is becoming more and more popular? Is it because dealers like messing with a bunch or little baggies/capsules? Are we better off taking something that can be easily cut with god knows what at every level from chemist/cook to end user? Mollys popular because for some reason, if it is normal molly, it is not cut with any ACTIVES.

Just cause you^ have been getting shit tabs doesn't mean the rest of us are going to change what we call pills of mdmx....We call them ecstasy.

A word of advise to all you producers, you will sell many more pills at higher prices if you make them with just mdma. Want to create a product that is better than everyone elses? Make mdma/mda mixes. They will sell like hotcakes. Take all your meth/amp and allow it to sell itself in pure form. Think how many people out there refuse to buy a random pill at a club cause it might have meth in it. Pills are supposed to be a safeguard that prevents assholes from cutting e before it gets to the consumer. Pills are supposed to be more legit than some random powder ie (molly). Don't fuck up your competitive advantage you have with your pill press by cutting the pills right off the bat. That was what the pill press was designed to prevent in the first place.

What you think is a shit pill isn't necesarilly a shit pill to another person, Kong. I've seen plenty of people refuse to buy pills because they knew they didn't contain any meth/amp.

Come to think of it I rarely see people asking for clean pills, only complaining when they get them. In all honesty there is a bigger market for mdma/meth/amp pills then there are for pure MDMA pills, atleast in my area/expeirence.

I'm not saying either ones better, or worse, they are both present, and thats not really going to change due to market. I know people could buy they're amp/meth really easily, but a large population of the xtc market does not want too, or doesn't even know that pills contain meth/amp.

I heard maybe five people in my entire life say they prefer speed in their pills. (makes mental note to punch the next one;) What is so hard about getting speed? I've never heard of crank heads eating small amounts of meth. They like to shoot/smoke/snort it. (If I'm wrong correct me) I mean for every gram of mdmx there is probably 500 grams of meth/amp going around.

I've got a theory that you all are a bunch of closet crank heads and want your speed cut w/mdma so you can take it in a pill and appear cool=D

Keep in mind that the people i'm talking about, are 90% of the time club kids.

I prefer speed in my pills.. and i'm sure if I smoked/ived/snorted meth I would have to use alot of will power to not become an addict. I like going fast. :(

antithesis said:
And regardless what you want to believe Church, in todays club scene (in my experience) ecstasy refers to the acutal tab, regardless of contents.

Quoted for the LOL

to me it seemed to be mostly the new uninformed kids that preferred the speedy pills to real, clean 'rolls'

Church said:
Quoted for the LOL

You deny it?

sn0wburt0n said:
to me it seemed to be mostly the new uninformed kids that preferred the speedy pills to real, clean 'rolls'

I'd agree.. and there is alot of uninformed kids out there.

Antithesis, even if everyone were to band together and start calling turds "ecstasy," it won't change the fact that they are just turds being called ecstasy. Ecstasy is MDMA. This isn't rocket science. I'm not denying that people *call* many things ecstasy, but it doesn't change the fact that unless they are talking about MDMA they are either wrong or just liars.