• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Great quotes while out - part IV - "Was that out loud??"

After Tsuyoshi's set on Friday night, we were really obsessed with this one song he played. So I thought it would be good to fuck up some poor munted/scattered raver with it.

Me: My washing machine doesn't work.
Scattered raver: Oh no. What's wrong with it?
Me: Someone fucked my washing machine.
Scattered raver: Really? Do you know who?
Me: It was you! Why did you fuck my washing machine?!
Scattered raver: 8(

edit: Here's another one from Kryal

Me: So Eddie, having a good night?
Eddie: Having a good night? Having a good night?! I'm cold, I'm hungry and I want to go home!!!! Argh!!!!!

He then proceeded to dance like a maniac. I should have asked him for some acid.

Last edited:
gher said:
Having a good night? Having a good night?! I'm cold, I'm hungry and I want to go home!!!! Argh!!!!!

This is a quote from me every Kryal I hve been to.

Out, but stone-cold sober, unfortunately:

Me (talking to Mr Samadhi): I love milking cows, we should really take a trip to a milk farm one day. (the moment i said it, i knew i'd fucked up).

Mr Samadhi: No you didn't just call a dairy a milk farm.

This thread is gold. Mine is nowhere near as funny as some, but fuck it. Involves lying in the middle of an oval tripping balls on acid staring at the stars and classing certain areas of the sky as "suburbs".

Me: haha over there is like ringwood or something
*about 5 shooting stars go off to our right*
Mate: Fuck! that must be broadmeadows or something, i thought the gang war was over!"
He then proceeded to sit up and look extremely baffled hahaha.
Hysterical laughter ensued.

hahaha soooo good, but once again it was a had to be there moment.

By the way, for those not in melbourne, broady and surrounding areas in the western suburbs is not the greatest area in the world, hence the reason for it coming up that night :)

Last edited:
lol@milk farm...that's awesome samadhi!
smile.gif

"What do you mean you have Warts on it"

A friend to another friend when trying to be discreet yet very drunk at the moment when the music stopped at a Bar we were at
Needless to say he did'nt pick up that night=D

Peace LOve and Mungbeans

On the weekend we'd been out clubbing, then went back to a friends house. It was about 7 in the morning, we were rolling joints and fixing lines of speed/e on the table, with Magical Mystery Tour playing on the tv. My mate had to work in about 2 hours, so decided to just stay up and then go straight to work.

He did a line or 2, then we dropped him at work. Afterwards we went back to the friend's house and continued the kick on.

About 3 hours later, another friend had picked me up and we were walking through the mall, near we're we'd dropped my friend to go to work.

As we were walking down the street, the working friend randomly appeared from around the corner and we chatted for a while.

Me: "man, I just had the most fucked up morning haha. Oh, how's work?"
Working Friend: "it's alrite, I got this if it gets too hard" *shows us a saddy with speed and some pill*
Working Friend: "anyway, I gotta get back to work, call ya later"

As I was walking away with the other friend:

Friend: "man, I feel sorry for him."
Me: "why?"
Friend: "he needs speed just to get through the day."
Me: "oh, no, it's not like that. It's only cus he's been up all night.......... on speed."

*both stop look at each other*

Friend: "dude, how is that better?"
Me: "ahh, I guess it's not."

*both burst out laughing*

Not a great quote.... but an awful one.

I was tripping out heaps. There was a guy that looked dazed. I saw blood running from his head (that part was just me).

I freaked out and started asking him if he was okay. I got others to come over to take him to the hospital or something.

Someone: What's the matter?

Me: Look at him man. He's hurt. His face is all weird.

Someone: He always looks like that.

He was retarded. :(

Something I was reading reminded me of this story, not sure if I've shared it before.

A couple of years ago I was out early one Sunday morning with a good friend of mine. He was the person who gave me my first pill, introduced me to drugs, so for better or worse I do owe him muchly. ;)

My friend, we'll call him Jarrod, had been drinking very heavily all night. My g/f was chatting with him and making sure he was okay. Inevitably that time of the morning came and Jarrod decided he wanted a pill and asked me to get him one... it literally took five steps from where he was for me to find one.

It was a red 3 or rolex or something, at the time there were heaps going around and very, very strong. I knew he hadn't had anything in a while.

"Jarrod, these are really strong, start with a half okay?"
"Sure"

Of course, he ate the whole thing. Combined with all the alcohol he'd had and it didn't make a pretty picture.

I checked back after an hour and he was more fucked then I'd ever seen him so before he got kicked out or into trouble more serious I took him home. I walked him down the massive flight of stairs, out of the club and past the glares from the guys on the door which were saying "if you ever bring in someone that fucked again we're going to ban you"... lol.

We hopped in a cab that took us the ten minutes to his place... I left him in the lift going up to his apartment and went back to the club.

Called him a couple of days later.

"So what happened?"

"Well I don't remember but Linda (his g/f who was home) told me later I was really, really fucked."

At the time their relationship was fairly serious, they were living together.

"She told me I came into our room and had sex with her"

"While we were having sex, I told her I probably shouldn't be doing this because I have a girlfriend."

"Afterwards she asked me what my girlfriend would think if she knew what I'd just done"

"Apparently I said... 'AAAAHHHHH FUCK HER'". :D

Though they got engaged later it didn't work out, personally I don't think the relationship ever really recovered from this incident.

haha had a few stupid moments,
walking into a bottle o, rreally drunk amongst other things,looked at my mate and said, "they really need to invent drive through bottle shops" my mates pissed themselves, then i realised what i said

^ Priceless :)

When I was in WA at the beginning of the year, the germans who were on my tour were so amused by the whole drive through bottle shop thing, seeing as they didn't have them at home.

At a Large rave outdoor rave event in Ballarat.

Me: Goes to buy some water, only to find that its in warm bottles.
me:Yells out at the top of my lungs "Would it fucking kill them to buy a couple kilo's of ice for us!"
*stares from EVERY raver within ear shot*