NEMD Grateful Dead Appreciation Thread

coming from some phish fan who belittled me for supporting ratdog and told me i suck at gd, whatever that means

il_570xN.281136927.jpg

don't waste your breath to save your face

cause you have done your best

Dumbest shirt ever. I can't believe you wear a shirt with jerry wearing a flatbrim....
nobody at this forum wears that shirt

there might be three people in the entire world that owns that shirt

it was posted for entertainment purposes only

^lol

holy shit scranton(montage mountain) gets to host something with crazy potential, aug 10, 11 and 12

'the peach music festival' headlined by the allman brothers

i'm extremely excited to find out who else is going to be playing, cause i'm not much of an allman's fan

rest of bands wont be announced for two weeks or so, only acts i can gurentee will be there is mike MiZ, and cabinet(awesome local bluegrass band, these guys are steadily climbing the ropes of success, they are billed almost all of the east coast festivals)

I saw DSO for the first time about a month ago and they were amazing. They do a great job and really seem to put a lot of time and energy into it. Furthur was cool and all but I liked DSO's overall performance way better. The crowd was wild and enjoying and they played some of my favorite songs. I hope I get to see them again, they really reinforced my thoughts on how furthur only does it for the money. I mean obviously bands want to profit but the tickets for their show run for less than half of what it costs to see furthur, beyond the fact that I guess futhur is too high and mighty to plan TN.

told you so, about DSO, logic

i'm going to see splintered sunlight tonight

a philly area based coverband that at times, is just as exciting as DSO