• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Graffiti

Cheers for that one dude- I back it! Nice sign off as well. ;)

Will chuck up another word tonight when I get home!

Cheers mate. Thoughtidcrank one out since you dropped my words quite a while back. Starting to get thrflow again

Clearly I can't do anything on time?! 8)

"Stereo" ..The R is backwards btw... ;)

j6mnmr.jpg

Really had fun with this one!

Clearly I can't do anything on time?! 8)

"Stereo" ..The R is backwards btw... ;)

j6mnmr.jpg

Really had fun with this one!
That's fuckin mint man. I really dig your style. I'd love to see some with fills. I no you don't like filling your sketches but it would be interesting. Still dope.

That's fuckin mint man. I really dig your style. I'd love to see some with fills. I no you don't like filling your sketches but it would be interesting. Still dope.

Thanks brother- Again, really appreciated. :)
The last two sketches I've posted have actually been some of the first I've done in that kind of style, will definitely be trying some other words out using it!

I'll have to invest in some colours! I haven't coloured any of my sketches in for years, ha.. It was something I always just left till whatever I felt like on the day of a paint. I've never really been sure what brand markers to buy to be honest, I haven't used many- A lot of my mates use Copics but they're expensive as fuck..

My advice is to hit up eBay. I have had a look there and you can get krink and Molotow relatively cheap. A mate of mine picked up the full case of molotow fir like 300 which is usually 1000.
You can get 12 packs for something like 30 bucks and are refillable

My favourite markers are the ones I get for free ;)

Ha, can't go wrong with that %100 off discount..

Got any sketches to post up mate?

My advice is to hit up eBay. I have had a look there and you can get krink and Molotow relatively cheap. A mate of mine picked up the full case of molotow fir like 300 which is usually 1000.
You can get 12 packs for something like 30 bucks and are refillable

Yeah sweet, I'll check it out. My mate reckons those (I think) new ironlak markers are pretty good- He works at a shop and try's pretty much everything they get in, so I can definitely take his word for it. Might have a suss for some of those!

Last edited:
Ha, can't go wrong with that %100 off discount..

Got any sketches to post up mate?

Yeah sweet, I'll check it out. My mate reckons those (I think) new ironlak markers are pretty good- He works at a shop and try's pretty much everything they get in, so I can definitely take his word for it. Might have a suss for some of those!
Yeah, sweet. I have a 6 pack if pink ironlak chisel tips. They are nice but the book I use for sketching has pretty average paper so the bleed through a few pages so I don't use em often. When I have done I really like the colour. Real vibrant

My favourite markers are the ones I get for free ;)

True that. From joints like office works n such. I like paying for the molotow ones as I get em from my local graf shop and I don't mind supporting the little guy but big chains can eat a dick

I'll see if I can scribble up any shit once I hit up an office works or something

I think its all round agreed that Officeworks and similar places all serve for one purpose.. Ha
They've got a sweet brand of white out pens- I find a lot of their other stuff is pretty generic/average.. beggars can't be choosers though.

I was actually in there today and noticed a bunch of kids just drilling all the markers on those test sheets.. Actually gave me the shits because whenever somebody gets around to picking up some pens or markers they're going to be half empty?! I know they're meant to have the one tester for the bunch, but I was watching these kids even take of the seals to a lot of pens and just wasting them.. Although arguably I'd be probably be 'wasting' them as well... 8)

True that. From joints like office works n such. I like paying for the molotow ones as I get em from my local graf shop and I don't mind supporting the little guy but big chains can eat a dick

Yeah I don't mind paying for quality from graff shops, definitely keen to support the local businesses as well- Always good to pop in and have a chat to whoever too. Alway some good shit talking or something funny going on..

Yeah fuck the big chains they adjust prices accordingly. Big W has some new extra large rectangle tipped multi-coloured sharpies, always on sale even moreso in winter. Dope work oldreds n lowlife. Crush all the way if paying!! or 7tate...

Yeah fuck the big chains they adjust prices accordingly. Big W has some new extra large rectangle tipped multi-coloured sharpies, always on sale even moreso in winter. Dope work oldreds n lowlife. Crush all the way if paying!! or 7tate...
True that!! Crush city represent. I'm an ex brissy lad. Respect.

Thanks dude!

Cool bro, if you were to re-do it, what would you be changing?

I'm only happy with the A and the P. Everything else I'm not happy with. When it was pencil I thought it was fine but after doing the marker outline I thought I fucked it up. I really dont like the little L or the E. I hate the E the most but